- City: East Brunwick
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.PinotsPalette.com
- Listed: February 29, 2016 11:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 29, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // EAST BRUNSWICK, N.J. – Lillian Feldman is bringing fun and creativity to East Brunswick with the town’s first Pinot’s Palette paint-and-sip studio at 647G Route 18 South. Members of the media are invited to attend a special class on March 11 with a friends and family night to follow on March 12.
Pinot’s Palette is an upscale paint and sip studio that invites individuals, groups and private parties to bring their own favorite bottle of wine and be inspired by local artists who guide customers step-by-step through a featured painting.
Feldman, who holds a business management degree from Pace University, credits her artistic background for helping her make the switch to this new career.
“Even when I worked in business, I would paint on the side during my free time and display my work in local galleries,” Feldman said. “Ever since I was introduced to the Pinot’s Palette studio in Manalapan, I have become totally in love with the paint and sip concept. I look forward to combining my love of art and business under one roof.”
Pinot’s Palette East Brunswick provides all art supplies needed for each painting class. Guests can register online now to attend two-hour classes ($39/painter) or three-hour classes ($49/painter). A featured painting, guided by a local artist, is recreated step-by-step. No art experience is required, but participants must be 21 or older.
Pinot’s Palette East Brunswick is a great venue for bachelorette parties, girls’ night out, birthdays, church groups, and company team-building events. Guests can even request one-of-a-kind artwork for the evening and every attendee takes home their own canvas painting at the end of the night.
More information is available at http://www.pinotspalette.com/eastbrunswick.
About Pinot’s Palette
Pinot’s Palette is a pioneer of the paint-and-sip experience – a revolutionary way to enjoy art and wine, meet new people and bond with friends. With 158 locations across 34 states and Canada, and new locations popping up monthly, Pinot’s Palette is the world’s fastest-growing paint-and-sip franchise. Guests enjoy a no-experience-required art class – all supplies included – directed by trained, local artists, who guide guests step-by-step through a featured painting. By bringing fun, modern and creative ideas to their events, Pinot’s Palette curates a unique, rewarding experience while providing a worthwhile contribution to the community. For more information, visit www.PinotsPalette.com.
SOURCE Pinot’s Palette
263 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- BumperDoc Franchises Featured in Fender Bender’s MSO Project (1 views)