- Sub Headline: Grand Opening celebration on Feb. 27
- City: St. Louis Park
- State: Minnesota
- Franchise URL: http://www.PinotsPalette.com
- Listed: February 2, 2016 1:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 02, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // St. Louis Park, MN – When Mila Krol took her mother to a painting event for her 60th birthday celebration, she walked away with the biggest gift of all: The desire to open a Pinot’s Palette location of her own.
This month, that dream is coming true, as Mila Krol brings fun and creativity to St. Louis Park, MN. The first ever Pinot’s Palette paint-and-sip studio will open at 4712 Excelsior Blvd on February 27. Members of the media are invited to attend a special sneak preview on February 19 at 6:30 PM.
Mila Krol was employed as an IT Program Manager at a local retail giant, when that one special night with her mother changed her entire life.
“I watched my timid and unsure mother go through a transformation and turn into a confident and proud woman,” Mila Krol said. “I knew Pinot’s Palette could be an incredible destination in my own hometown to fill a void for adults looking to have fun and express their creativity. I looked around the room and everyone was smiling and having fun. That’s when it crystallized – I want to own a place like this.”
St. Louis Park holds a special place in Mila Krol’s heart, as this is where she and her family began their life as new American citizens when they immigrated here from the former Soviet Union in 1990. “This is life coming full circle for me,” Mila Krol said.
Part of the proceeds from the grand opening will go to The Children’s Hospital and Clinics of Minnesota. Mila Krol’s nephew Zander, who had complications at birth, was just released to go home after 2 weeks in the NICU.
“The staff was extremely supportive and knowledgeable,” Mila Krol said. “They took excellent care of my nephew and made a constant effort to put the rest of the family at ease. Now I can thank them by using my own business for this fundraiser.”
Pinot’s Palette St. Louis Park provides all art supplies needed for each painting class. Guests can register online now to attend two-hour classes ($38/painter) or three-hour ($48/painter) classes. A featured painting, guided by a local artist, is recreated step-by-step. No art experience required.
Pinot’s Palette St. Louis Park offers a unique paint-and-sip experience by adding focus on food to the painting experience. Locally made cured meats and cheeses from Red Table and Lone Grazer Creamery, artisan crepes, extensive wine list and locally made beer can be expected by guests. Other fun surprises await.
Participants must be 21 or older to drink.
Private parties, kid’s parties, fundraisers and company team-building events are also offered in a roomy main studio that can seat up to 55 guests or a cozier private room that can seat up to 20. Pinot’s Palette St. Louis Park is a great venue for bachelorette parties, girls’ night out, birthdays, church groups, and so much more. Guests can even request one-of-a-kind artwork for the evening.
More information is available at http://www.pinotspalette.com/stlouispark.
About Pinot’s Palette
Pinot’s Palette is a pioneer of the paint-and-sip experience – a revolutionary way to enjoy art and wine, meet new people and bond with friends. With 157 locations across 34 states and Canada, and new locations popping up monthly, Pinot’s Palette is the world’s fastest-growing paint-and-sip franchise. Guests enjoy a no-experience-required art class – all supplies included – directed by trained, local artists, who guide guests step-by-step through a featured painting. By bringing fun, modern and creative ideas to their events, Pinot’s Palette curates a unique, rewarding experience while providing a worthwhile contribution to the community. For more information, visit www.PinotsPalette.com.
SOURCE Pinot’s Palette
155 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (9 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (6 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (5 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (4 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (3 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (3 views)