- Sub Headline: Entrepreneur and Former “Starving Artist” Kicks Off New Year Bringing Award-Winning Paint-and-Sip Entertainment to the Public.
- Street: 258 Newark Street, Suite 300
- City: Hoboken
- State: New Jersey
- Franchise URL: http://www.PinotsPalette.com
- Listed: January 14, 2016 5:52 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 13, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Hoboken, N.J. – Residents of Hoboken, N.J. and the surrounding area will soon enjoy the newest upscale entertainment destination to “Paint. Drink. And Have Fun.” with the grand opening of a Pinot’s Palette studio at 258 Newark Street, Suite 300, in Hoboken, N.J., on January 22.
Owned by Jennifer DiPietro, a self-described former starving artist, the new studio will offer guests a chance to paint their own masterpiece, drink wine and beer and enjoy a relaxing and creative atmosphere of fun and conversation.
Pinot’s Palette of Hoboken will host a special Media/Community VIP Night 7-9 p.m. on Jan. 22, following a ribbon cutting at 6:15 p.m. An event for her friends and family will follow on Jan. 23. Classes will open to the public the following week.
DiPietro calls her Pinot’s Palette business and the chance to be her own boss a dream come true. Growing up in New York, she put herself through school at NYU, Tisch School of the Arts, where she felt right at home with the art crowd, the film and television program and dreams of becoming an actress. Following a string of jobs after graduation that allowed her to go on casting calls and feed her creative side, she looked at her resume years later and decided to explore other career options in sales and client management.
Eventually, DiPietro joined Huntington Learning Center, a franchise network of educational centers for children, where she became the operations manager for five corporate-owned centers. While there she got an important inside look at franchising, but as an artist, waking every morning to put on a suit was not in her original career plan. She was ready to look for a franchise of her own that matched her personality and her passion. She found it in Pinot’s Palette.
“If I can run five centers for someone else, I know I can run one studio for me,” DiPietro said about Pinot’s Palette.
She fell in love with the paint-and-sip concept where everyone gets to have fun. It combined the discipline of a franchise operation, the support of a corporate franchisor, and the creative energy of a painting studio that appealed to all her needs.
She decided to open her studio in Hoboken to bring a hot,upscale experience to a vibrant city that still has a strong sense of community. To mesh with this amazing city, where 50,000 people call “one square mile” home, DiPietro found a great space downtown in a hot new multi-purpose building called the Eureka. Her studio is the first location in the country that is not on ground level, but the third floor.
“I knew the second I saw the space and met Developer Jeff White, that it was going to be home to my studio. You just get that feeling when it’s right and it is not uncommon to move businesses up to higher floors,” DiPietro said.
Her studio will be B.Y.O.B. for beer and wine to accommodate local liquor laws. And the space, private balcony with an additional shared balcony, will seat up to 36 guests.
In addition to public classes, the studio is available for private parties, fundraisers and corporate team-building events. Pinot’s Palette Hoboken is perfect for girls night out, date night, bachelorette parties, birthday celebrations , and so much more. More information is available at http://www.pinotspalette.com/Hoboken.
About Pinot’s Palette
Pinot’s Palette is a pioneer of the paint-and-sip experience – a revolutionary way to enjoy art and wine, meet new people and bond with friends. With 156 locations across 34 states and Canada, and new locations popping up monthly, Pinot’s Palette is the world’s fastest-growing paint-and-sip franchise. Guests enjoy a no-experience-required art class – all supplies included – directed by trained, local artists, who guide guests step-by-step through a featured painting. By bringing fun, modern and creative ideas to their events, Pinot’s Palette curates a unique, rewarding experience while providing a worthwhile contribution to the community. For more information, visit www.PinotsPalette.com.
SOURCE Pinot’s Palette
235 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)