- City: Houston
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.PinotsPalette.com
- Listed: January 28, 2016 1:19 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 28, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // HOUSTON – Pinot’s Palette, the fastest-growing paint and sip chain in North America, is kicking off 2016 with its highest ranking in company history at #247 on Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500 list. Published annually in the January issue of Entrepreneur, the iconic list ranks franchise concepts based on emerging trends and industries headed for growth in the coming year. The brand gained more than 200 spots on the list from 2015 ranking.
The premium entertainment destination to “Paint. Drink. Have Fun.®” celebrated a record year of franchise expansion in 2015 with 59 new studios added to the map. They finished the year with 156 locations open or in development and a 70% increase in system-wide gross sales.
“We are incredibly honored to have Pinot’s Palette recognized within such a respected and prestigious list such as Entrepreneur magazine’s Franchise 500,” said Craig Ceccanti, co-founder and CEO of Pinot’s Palette. “Our outstanding franchisees work extremely hard to represent the premium paint and sip experience that is taking the world by storm, and we have a great team to support them behind the scenes.”
The rapid embrace of Pinot’s Palette has driven demand for further expansion. The company projects to add another 75 studios in 2016.
Entrepreneur’s Franchise 500 is an annual ranking of the best franchises based on financial and statistical data listed in surveys completed by franchisors across the nation. All franchises are judged based on identical criteria regardless of size. A complete list of all recipients on Entrepreneur’s 37th Annual Franchise 500 is included in the January 2016 issue of Entrepreneur magazine, now on newsstands or online.
About Pinot’s Palette
Pinot’s Palette is a pioneer of the paint and sip experience – a revolutionary way to enjoy art and wine, meet new people and bond with friends. With 156 locations open or under development across 34 states and Canada, and new locations popping up monthly, Pinot’s Palette is the world’s fastest growing paint and sip franchise. Guests enjoy a no-experience-required art class – all supplies included – directed by trained, local artists, who guide guests step-by-step through a featured painting. By bringing fun, modern and creative ideas to their events, Pinot’s Palette curates a unique, rewarding experience while providing a worthwhile contribution to the community. For more information, visit www.PinotsPalette.com.
SOURCE Pinot’s Palette
224 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)