- Sub Headline: Quincy, Washington Store Set to Open on February 26th Highlights Rapid Growth Ahead in 2016
- City: COEUR D’ALENE
- State: Idaho
- Franchise URL: http://www.pitapitusa.com
- Listed: February 26, 2016 9:03 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
COEUR D’ALENE, ID (FranchisePOD.com) February 25, 2016 – After its most successful year of growth ever in 2015, Pita Pit, the fresh thinking, healthy eating brand, is proud to announce the grand opening of its 600th global location in central Washington in February 2016. This milestone follows the celebration of the brand’s 20th anniversary in July 2015, a year that also marked record-breaking growth for Pita Pit.
“Our 600th worldwide store opening is a great milestone for the brand and illustrates how Pita Pit has answered consumer demands for a healthier alternative to fast food,” said Pita Pit USA President Corey Bowman. “2015 was a landmark year and the momentum is clearly carrying over into 2016, with plans to open at least another 45 new locations through our growing franchise community.”
The 600th location is set to open at 402 Central Avenue South in Quincy, Wash. on February 26. Owner Joel Martin and his business partner Brandon Scapman first discovered the brand when they dined at the Ephrata Pita Pit 30 minutes from Quincy. They enjoyed the food and service so much that they decided to invest and bring the concept back to Quincy with them.
“When we were considering new business opportunities, we were looking for something that was truly unique and would provide a positive addition to our growing community,” said Martin. “After visiting a few Pita Pit locations and seeing the strong relationships the owners built with their customers, I knew we had found the business that would allow us to connect with our community in that same personal way. The honor of becoming the 600th store to open and celebrating this milestone with our new Pita Pit family is just icing on the cake.”
The Quincy opening continues Pita Pit’s record setting growth trend. In addition to opening more than 35 new locations in 2015, the brand increased its presence nationwide, opening in 10 previously untapped markets, including Cleveland, San Antonio, Kansas City and Houston creating even more loyal pita fanatics. Pita Pit also set new development benchmarks in 2015 as it strengthened the growing number of multi-unit owners within its system. By the close of the calendar year, more than 40 percent of Pita Pit franchisees were classified as multi-unit owners, a number that Pita Pit executives expect to grow yet again in 2016.
“We are positioned well for rapid growth because of the investments we’ve made in our system, especially new franchisee training and the streamlining internal departments built to support our franchisees,” Bowman said. “The process we’ve been focused on developing helps rookie franchisees learn our system and also equips multi-unit owners with the tools they need for successful expansion. The hard work, passion and dedication from our driven franchisees, corporate team and staff enabled us to reach this remarkable milestone, and put us on the path to even greater success in the years ahead.”
Pita Pit plans to surpass 2015’s record breaking year of growth by another 10 percent in 2016, opening 45 new locations for the year in at least six new markets. The brand now has locations in 13 countries including the United States, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, United Kingdom, Trinidad and Tobago, India, Brazil, Panama, Saudi Arabia, France, Singapore and Dubai.
Pita Pit has found a niche in the marketplace by providing top quality, healthy and fresh food fast among college campuses and cities. The brand offers guests a customized experience selecting their choice of freshly grilled meats, vegetables and zesty sauces stuffed in a pita and rolled into a unique, delicious and easy to eat package.
“The fresh and healthy concept has become increasingly popular, and it’s clear the trend is here to stay,” said Bowman. “Our growth over the last year is evidence that speaks to changing consumer demands for more healthy and personalized options. Pita Pit has been one of the leaders in the QSR space for over 20 years providing fresh thinking and healthy eating. We are thrilled to continue expanding into more cities, states and countries in the coming years.”
About Pita Pit U.S.
Since opening its first restaurant in the U.S. in 1999, Pita Pit Inc. has continued to be one of the fastest-growing fast-casual restaurant franchises in the country. Offering a healthier and tastier alternative to traditional fast food, Pita Pit’s fresh, made-to-order pita sandwiches feature a variety of lean grilled meats, fresh vegetables, flavorful cheeses, and zesty sauces all rolled up in a unique and convenient package. The company was founded in Ontario, Canada in 1995 and Pita Pit Inc. was acquired in 2005 by the Coeur d’Alene, Idaho-based Pita Pit USA. Now boasting 600 locations across 11 countries, Pita Pit is recognized as No. 1 in its category in Entrepreneur Magazine’s Franchise 500. Simply put, Pita Pit is Fresh Thinking and Healthy Eating. Learn more at http://www.pitapitusa.com.
SOURCE Pita Pit U.S.
No Limit Agency
+1 (312) 526-3996
291 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)