- Sub Headline: “The Original” Kono Pizza Inks Deal to Roll Out 10 Locations in Atlanta
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.konopizzausa.com
- Listed: December 14, 2015 4:55 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA–(FranchisePOD.com)–Consumers across the nation are experiencing a more convenient way to enjoy one of their favorite foods – pizza, in-a-cone. “The Original” Kono Pizza, the fast-casual pioneer behind the pizza cone creation has recently signed another multi-unit franchise development deal, to bring 10 new locations to the Atlanta market.
Local entrepreneur, Jala Roy, is a certified franchise executive and seasoned professional in the franchising industry and his wife Noorin has a marketing degree. Together they have recently embarked on opening their first food franchise with “The Original” Kono Pizza. Already heavily involved in their community participating in local events such as the Aga Khan Foundation’s annual Walk and Run, the Roys look forward to becoming further engrained in their community through the company’s mobile carts and kiosks, serving a progressive new way to enjoy a favorite Italian dish – the portable pizza cone.
“We are very excited to introduce Atlanta residents to a quality, portable pizza dish. The leadership of this brand is strong and we look forward to helping grow “The Original” Kono Pizza in Atlanta, and potentially in other markets and states,” said Roy. “This fast-casual concept is unlike any other and truly fits into the lifestyle of Americans, who are on-the-go but still want to enjoy tasty meal favorites.”
The agreement brings the first “The Original” Kono Pizza locations to the Peach State, which will consist of a variety of store formats including mobile carts and kiosks in local malls and retail stores. Initial locations are currently being selected and the first location is slated to open in the first quarter of 2016.
“We expect the success in Atlanta to act as a catalyst for further expansion across the state and region, inspiring like-minded entrepreneurs to get in on the ground floor with an innovative franchise in the fast-casual pizza segment,” said Carlo Ruggiero, co-founder of “The Original” Kono Pizza.
In addition to a corporate-owned kiosk location in the Newport Centre Mall in N.J., the first franchise kiosk opened earlier this year in Orlando, Fla., and additional multi-unit development deals were signed in Philadelphia, Washington D.C., and Dallas, with locations in various stages of development in malls and other locations in regions such as Cherry Hill, NJ, and Philadelphia.
“We’re changing the pizza game. In a marketplace with more than 70,000 pizzerias and fast-casual pizza concepts, we stand alone with a unique pizza product,” Dave Ragosa, co-founder of “The Original” Kono Pizza said. “We look forward to continued growth with plans to add 75-100 locations in 2016 in various new markets.”
About “The Original” Kono Pizza
Founded in Edison, N.J., “The Original” Kono Pizza was established in the United States in 2013 by seasoned entrepreneurs David Ragosa, Carlo Ruggiero, and Greg Kinlaw, who took the already popular European concept and brought it to America. Kono Pizza cones are filled with fresh, quality ingredients inspired by original Italian recipes, giving consumers an on-the-go, healthier way to enjoy their favorite food. There are currently 130 Kono Pizza locations operating in 20 countries, with over 20 additional locations in various stages of development across the United States. For more information about “The Original” Kono Pizza, including franchise opportunities, visit franchise.konousa.com or call (855) 566-6872. To learn more about “The Original” Kono Pizza, visit www.konopizzausa.com.
Fishman Public Relations
Doris Obranovic, 847-945-1300
551 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)