- Sub Headline: Iconic Pizzeria Franchise Joins the Major Leagues as the Official Pizza of the San Jose Sharks
- Listed: August 16, 2017 10:41 am
- Expires: 325 days, 18 hours
Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership
August 15, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // OAKHURST, Calif. – Pizza Factory, known for its great-tasting hand-tossed pizzas and its commitment to community involvement, announced today that it is partnering with the San Jose Sharks of the National Hockey League (NHL).
“We are thrilled about our partnership with the San Jose Sharks,” said Mary Jane Riva, CEO of Pizza Factory, which has more than 100 locations throughout the country. “The San Jose Sharks, who have fans across the country, have initiatives and values that align well with ours. We pride ourselves on being involved in the communities we serve, and look forward to propelling our reach forward with the help of the Sharks’ national presence. Our slogan is ‘We Toss’em, They’re Awesome,’ and we’re excited for even more fans and SAP Center visitors to experience this sentiment and learn what we’re all about.”
Starting in September, Pizza Factory will be the exclusive pizza served at SAP Center at San Jose for every event during the term of the agreement. In addition to having two concessions stands on the main concourse level, Sharks fans and other SAP Center guests will have the opportunity to interact with Pizza Factory on a greater level.
A key initiative of Pizza Factory is its “No Bully Zone” program. With this partnership, Pizza Factory will be joining forces with the Sharks to further elevate the program and engage communities to raise awareness about bullying and create a bully-free atmosphere.
During each season of the partnership, Pizza Factory will be the presenting sponsor of a special game night designed to educate and drive positive social change and foster a more inclusive community. Pizza Factory will also be joining the Sharks in November to raise awareness of men’s health issues with a social media based Show Us Your Stache campaign featuring Sharks personalities, fans, and Pizza Factory customers.
Pizza Factory’s debut at SAP Center will be on September 3, 2017 during the Kristi Yamaguchi’s Golden Moment ice skating performance.
For more information about Pizza Factory, visit www.pizzafactory.com.
About Pizza Factory
Founded 30 years ago, Pizza Factory has become well known for serving fresh, high-quality pizza, sandwiches, salads and more. The brand is also widely recognized for its close community connection, which includes its iconic “No Bully Zone” program and impactful fundraising partnerships.
Currently, there are more than 100 locations based in five states throughout the West Coast. Pizza Factory looks to add additional franchise locations in key markets throughout the country, with a special focus on Texas, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon and California.
To learn more about Pizza Factory, please visit http://pizzafactory.com. For information about available franchise opportunities, please visit http://pizzafactoryfranchises.com/.
About the San Jose Sharks
The San Jose Sharks are a professional ice hockey team in the National Hockey League (NHL). As members of the NHL’s Pacific Division, the team plays its home games at SAP Center at San Jose. The Sharks were founded as an expansion team in 1991 and made their NHL debut in the 1991-92 season. To date, the Sharks have won six Pacific Division titles and advanced to the Stanley Cup Playoffs in 19 of their first 25 seasons, including 12 of the last 13 seasons. The Sharks have made four Conference Final appearances in the last 13 seasons and advanced to the Stanley Cup Final in 2016.
Senior Account Lead
SOURCE Pizza Factory
127 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- Ted Baker and Jason Heaney of Juno Beach, FL joins the We Insure Franchise Group (2 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (2 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (2 views)