- Sub Headline: Iconic Pizzeria Franchise Joins the Major Leagues as the Official Pizza of the San Jose Sharks
- Listed: August 16, 2017 10:41 am
- Expires: 210 days, 3 hours
Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership
August 15, 2017 // FranchisePOD.com // OAKHURST, Calif. – Pizza Factory, known for its great-tasting hand-tossed pizzas and its commitment to community involvement, announced today that it is partnering with the San Jose Sharks of the National Hockey League (NHL).
“We are thrilled about our partnership with the San Jose Sharks,” said Mary Jane Riva, CEO of Pizza Factory, which has more than 100 locations throughout the country. “The San Jose Sharks, who have fans across the country, have initiatives and values that align well with ours. We pride ourselves on being involved in the communities we serve, and look forward to propelling our reach forward with the help of the Sharks’ national presence. Our slogan is ‘We Toss’em, They’re Awesome,’ and we’re excited for even more fans and SAP Center visitors to experience this sentiment and learn what we’re all about.”
Starting in September, Pizza Factory will be the exclusive pizza served at SAP Center at San Jose for every event during the term of the agreement. In addition to having two concessions stands on the main concourse level, Sharks fans and other SAP Center guests will have the opportunity to interact with Pizza Factory on a greater level.
A key initiative of Pizza Factory is its “No Bully Zone” program. With this partnership, Pizza Factory will be joining forces with the Sharks to further elevate the program and engage communities to raise awareness about bullying and create a bully-free atmosphere.
During each season of the partnership, Pizza Factory will be the presenting sponsor of a special game night designed to educate and drive positive social change and foster a more inclusive community. Pizza Factory will also be joining the Sharks in November to raise awareness of men’s health issues with a social media based Show Us Your Stache campaign featuring Sharks personalities, fans, and Pizza Factory customers.
Pizza Factory’s debut at SAP Center will be on September 3, 2017 during the Kristi Yamaguchi’s Golden Moment ice skating performance.
For more information about Pizza Factory, visit www.pizzafactory.com.
About Pizza Factory
Founded 30 years ago, Pizza Factory has become well known for serving fresh, high-quality pizza, sandwiches, salads and more. The brand is also widely recognized for its close community connection, which includes its iconic “No Bully Zone” program and impactful fundraising partnerships.
Currently, there are more than 100 locations based in five states throughout the West Coast. Pizza Factory looks to add additional franchise locations in key markets throughout the country, with a special focus on Texas, Washington, Idaho, Nevada, Arizona, Oregon and California.
To learn more about Pizza Factory, please visit http://pizzafactory.com. For information about available franchise opportunities, please visit http://pizzafactoryfranchises.com/.
About the San Jose Sharks
The San Jose Sharks are a professional ice hockey team in the National Hockey League (NHL). As members of the NHL’s Pacific Division, the team plays its home games at SAP Center at San Jose. The Sharks were founded as an expansion team in 1991 and made their NHL debut in the 1991-92 season. To date, the Sharks have won six Pacific Division titles and advanced to the Stanley Cup Playoffs in 19 of their first 25 seasons, including 12 of the last 13 seasons. The Sharks have made four Conference Final appearances in the last 13 seasons and advanced to the Stanley Cup Final in 2016.
Senior Account Lead
SOURCE Pizza Factory
217 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (1 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)