- Sub Headline: Nation’s favorite hometown pizza joint continues expansion
- Franchise URL: http://www.PizzaInn.com
- Listed: April 25, 2016 3:22 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Dallas, TX (FranchisePOD.com) April 25, 2016 – Pizza Inn is rolling out the dough at a new location. Pizza Inn, the international pizza restaurant with a local hometown feel, will open its newest location Monday, April 25 in Garner, North Carolina. The new buffet location is owned by franchisees Ken and Annetta Johnson. Ken is a former Pizza Inn general manager who bought the restaurant he managed for 15 years and is now opening additional locations.
“I had such a great experience working at Pizza Inn and look forward to sharing our delicious pizza with the local community!” said local franchise owner, Ken Johnson, who will own this location along with his wife. “Garner is my wife’s hometown which make the opening even more exciting for us! We can’t wait to share Pizza Inn’s made from scratch dough along with fresh sauces and toppings — they’re going to love it as much as we do.”
The new Pizza Inn is located at 60 Son-Lan Parkway in Garner, North Carolina. It will be open from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11:00 a.m. to 11:00 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. Johnson also owns Pizza Inn locations in Dunn and Selma.
“Throughout its 50-year history, Pizza Inn has always been America’s small town pizza chain and it’s incredible to see this great brand expanding again,” said Randy Gier, CEO of Pizza Inn parent Rave Restaurant Group, Inc. “So many people have great memories of birthdays, first dates and family milestones all celebrated at their local Pizza Inn – Ken and Annetta will be continuing this tradition with their new location in Garner.”
In 1958, two Texas brothers opened the first Pizza Inn across from the Southern Methodist University in Dallas, TX. As word spread of the restaurant’s exceptional pizza and friendly service, so did Pizza Inn locations. In no time, taste buds across the country were able to experience the made–from–scratch crispy, crackery Original Thin crust and tangy signature sauce that are still hallmarks of the Pizza Inn brand today. Pizza Inn continues to be a leader in pizza innovation through menu additions like introducing the Taco Pizza, the first dessert “pizzert” pizza and the chain’s hallmark bacon cheeseburger pizza.
About Pizza Inn
Founded in 1958, Pizza Inn is an international pizza chain featuring traditional and specialty pizzas, as well as freshly made pastas, sandwiches, and desserts. Pizza Inn was recently inducted in to the Pizza Hall of Fame by PMQ Magazine. Pizza Inn is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE) based in Dallas. RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pizza Inn and Pie Five restaurants operating domestically and internationally. For more information, please visit www.pizzainn.com.
415 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (4 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- IFA NAMES GORDON LOGAN AS THE 2016 ENTREPRENEUR OF THE YEAR (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (3 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)