- Sub Headline: Nation’s favorite hometown pizza joint continues expansion
- Franchise URL: http://www.PizzaInn.com
- Listed: June 22, 2016 7:41 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Enid, OK (FranchisePOD.com) June 20, 2016 – Pizza Inn, the international pizza chain with a local hometown feel, will open its newest location Tuesday, June 21 in Enid, Oklahoma. The new buffet, delivery and carry-out restaurant is owned by franchisee Tony Nemer and located at 2327 N. Grand Avenue.
“Pizza Inn has a fun, family friendly atmosphere with the best pizza in town!” said local franchise owner, Tony Nemer. “I can’t wait to share our made from scratch dough served with fresh sauces and toppings — the Enid community is going to love it.”
The new Pizza Inn will be open from 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Sunday through Thursday and 11:00 p.m. to 10:30 p.m. on Friday and Saturday. Nemer previously operated the Ponca City Location in Oklahoma.
“Throughout its 50-year history, Pizza Inn has always been America’s small town pizza chain and it’s incredible to see this great brand expanding again,” said Randy Gier, CEO of Pizza Inn parent Rave Restaurant Group, Inc. “We look forward to becoming Enid’s new favorite place to celebrate!”
In 1958, two Texas brothers opened the first Pizza Inn across from the Southern Methodist University in Dallas, TX. As word spread of the restaurant’s exceptional pizza and friendly service, so did Pizza Inn locations. In no time, taste buds across the country were able to experience the made–from–scratch crispy, crackery Original Thin crust and tangy signature sauce that are still hallmarks of the Pizza Inn brand today. Pizza Inn continues to be a leader in pizza innovation through menu additions like introducing the Taco Pizza, the first dessert “pizzert” pizza and the chain’s hallmark bacon cheeseburger pizza.
About Pizza Inn
Founded in 1958, Pizza Inn is an international pizza chain featuring traditional and specialty pizzas, as well as freshly made pastas, sandwiches, and desserts. Pizza Inn was recently inducted in to the Pizza Hall of Fame by PMQ Magazine. Pizza Inn is a subsidiary of RAVE Restaurant Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: RAVE) based in Dallas. RAVE owns, franchises and supplies more than 300 Pizza Inn and Pie Five restaurants operating domestically and internationally. For more information, please visit www.pizzainn.com.
387 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)