- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.pizzapatron.com
- Listed: January 20, 2016 9:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, TX–(FranchisePOD.com) – Jan 20, 2016 – Pizza Patrón same-store sales for 2015 rose 2.3 percent, rolling over a 10.1-percent increase in 2014. It was another extraordinary year for the company with 44 of its 95 stores setting all-time sales records, including the original store in Dallas after nearly 30 years in business.
Company executives say their efforts over the past few years to focus on selling pizzas rather than navigating the ‘noise’ in the system is paying strong dividends. The company closed approximately 30% of its units and suspended franchise sales during this period while at the same time continuing to increase overall company sales.
“The past few years have been very challenging, but also very rewarding,” said Andrew Gamm, Pizza Patrón executive vice president. “We have a strong company culture focused on getting it right at our stores. Our sales and average unit volumes are the highest in our company history.”
Gamm also gave credit to the commitment of Pizza Patrón’s franchise partners saying their vigorous efforts to execute the brand are truly making a difference. Over the past two years, the company added nearly $7 million in sales with 10% fewer locations.
“Pizza Patrón is now ready to use these accomplishments as an impetus for growth,” said Gamm. “In the next few weeks, we plan to re-launch our franchise program with some powerful new tools that will make us more competitive than ever.”
About Pizza Patrón
Since 1986, Pizza Patrón has been committed to making its promise of “Más Pizza. Menos Dinero.®” a reality for every customer. From the beginning, the brand has been recognized for its ‘fresh-dough’ pizza, its low prices and its trademark “friendly, bicultural service.” In 2007, the company drew international media attention with its PIZZA POR PESOS® program when it began accepting Mexican Pesos at all of its restaurants. In 2012, the company’s PIZZA POR FAVOR™ promotion that gave free pizzas to anyone who ordered in Spanish sparked international news coverage and lively debate throughout the U.S. Today, Pizza Patrón is the leading Mexican pizza brand in the U.S. and remains dedicated to bringing its unique experience to life with every pizza made, and in every community it serves.
Website – www.pizzapatron.com
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/pizzapatron
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/pizzapatron
140 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (27 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (4 views)
- Billy Sims BBQ Opens in Yukon, OK (4 views)
- Local Man Named Student of the Year Finalist in LearningRx National Contest for Life Changing Results (3 views)
- BrightStar Care: Shelly Sun Offers Valuable Insights during Event Aimed at Advancing Women in Leadership (3 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (3 views)
- Comedy Powerhouse SMOSH Surprise Two Young Fans At Pizzarev In The Latest Prank It Fwd™ Series (2 views)