- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.pizzapatron.com
- Listed: January 20, 2016 9:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, TX–(FranchisePOD.com) – Jan 20, 2016 – Pizza Patrón same-store sales for 2015 rose 2.3 percent, rolling over a 10.1-percent increase in 2014. It was another extraordinary year for the company with 44 of its 95 stores setting all-time sales records, including the original store in Dallas after nearly 30 years in business.
Company executives say their efforts over the past few years to focus on selling pizzas rather than navigating the ‘noise’ in the system is paying strong dividends. The company closed approximately 30% of its units and suspended franchise sales during this period while at the same time continuing to increase overall company sales.
“The past few years have been very challenging, but also very rewarding,” said Andrew Gamm, Pizza Patrón executive vice president. “We have a strong company culture focused on getting it right at our stores. Our sales and average unit volumes are the highest in our company history.”
Gamm also gave credit to the commitment of Pizza Patrón’s franchise partners saying their vigorous efforts to execute the brand are truly making a difference. Over the past two years, the company added nearly $7 million in sales with 10% fewer locations.
“Pizza Patrón is now ready to use these accomplishments as an impetus for growth,” said Gamm. “In the next few weeks, we plan to re-launch our franchise program with some powerful new tools that will make us more competitive than ever.”
About Pizza Patrón
Since 1986, Pizza Patrón has been committed to making its promise of “Más Pizza. Menos Dinero.®” a reality for every customer. From the beginning, the brand has been recognized for its ‘fresh-dough’ pizza, its low prices and its trademark “friendly, bicultural service.” In 2007, the company drew international media attention with its PIZZA POR PESOS® program when it began accepting Mexican Pesos at all of its restaurants. In 2012, the company’s PIZZA POR FAVOR™ promotion that gave free pizzas to anyone who ordered in Spanish sparked international news coverage and lively debate throughout the U.S. Today, Pizza Patrón is the leading Mexican pizza brand in the U.S. and remains dedicated to bringing its unique experience to life with every pizza made, and in every community it serves.
Website – www.pizzapatron.com
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/pizzapatron
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/pizzapatron
193 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (14 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (9 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (19 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (14 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (13 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (12 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler’s Message From The Heart (12 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (11 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (10 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (9 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)