- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.pizzapatron.com
- Listed: January 20, 2016 9:29 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, TX–(FranchisePOD.com) – Jan 20, 2016 – Pizza Patrón same-store sales for 2015 rose 2.3 percent, rolling over a 10.1-percent increase in 2014. It was another extraordinary year for the company with 44 of its 95 stores setting all-time sales records, including the original store in Dallas after nearly 30 years in business.
Company executives say their efforts over the past few years to focus on selling pizzas rather than navigating the ‘noise’ in the system is paying strong dividends. The company closed approximately 30% of its units and suspended franchise sales during this period while at the same time continuing to increase overall company sales.
“The past few years have been very challenging, but also very rewarding,” said Andrew Gamm, Pizza Patrón executive vice president. “We have a strong company culture focused on getting it right at our stores. Our sales and average unit volumes are the highest in our company history.”
Gamm also gave credit to the commitment of Pizza Patrón’s franchise partners saying their vigorous efforts to execute the brand are truly making a difference. Over the past two years, the company added nearly $7 million in sales with 10% fewer locations.
“Pizza Patrón is now ready to use these accomplishments as an impetus for growth,” said Gamm. “In the next few weeks, we plan to re-launch our franchise program with some powerful new tools that will make us more competitive than ever.”
About Pizza Patrón
Since 1986, Pizza Patrón has been committed to making its promise of “Más Pizza. Menos Dinero.®” a reality for every customer. From the beginning, the brand has been recognized for its ‘fresh-dough’ pizza, its low prices and its trademark “friendly, bicultural service.” In 2007, the company drew international media attention with its PIZZA POR PESOS® program when it began accepting Mexican Pesos at all of its restaurants. In 2012, the company’s PIZZA POR FAVOR™ promotion that gave free pizzas to anyone who ordered in Spanish sparked international news coverage and lively debate throughout the U.S. Today, Pizza Patrón is the leading Mexican pizza brand in the U.S. and remains dedicated to bringing its unique experience to life with every pizza made, and in every community it serves.
Website – www.pizzapatron.com
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/pizzapatron
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/pizzapatron
150 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Don’t Get Burned with Your AC This Summer – One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating (3 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Introduces Limited Time Offer Takeout Pack for UFC® 198, 199 and 200 (3 views)
- iHandyMan to Expand Across Northern Ontario (2 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Slow Smokes through the Gateway Cities with Grand Opening in Downey (2 views)
- AlphaGraphics Again Dominates Quick Printing Top 100 (2 views)
- International Vapor Group, Inc., wholly-owned subsidiary Eversmoke, Announced Today the Transition of the Eversmoke Brand to Tech-Savvy Brand, VaporFi (2 views)
- Mason’s Famous Lobster Rolls™ Announces Launch of Franchise Program – Mason’s Makes the Increasingly Popular Lobster Roll Available to Franchisees in Fast Casual Format (2 views)
- Rhythm Time Franchisee Wins National Womens Award (2 views)
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ On-the-Go Mobile Ordering Now Available Nationwide (2 views)
- Chicago Real Estate Resources Residential Group Joins Real Living Real Estate Brokerage Network (2 views)
- Bennigan’s Serves Up ‘Summer Shenanigans’ (2 views)
- UFC Gym Expands Long Island Footprint With Farmingdale Grand Opening (2 views)
- Two Local Moms Open Pet Wants Olathe (2 views)
- Giant Tiger in Fergus, Ontario, Celebrates Grand Opening This Saturday (2 views)
- AdvantaClean’s Founder and CEO Gets Inside Look at His Company’s Local Franchise Operations (2 views)