- Franchise URL: http://www.PizzaPatron.com
- Listed: May 17, 2016 12:38 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Dallas, TX (FranchisePOD.com) May 17, 2016 – Pizza Patrón, widely known for its PIZZA POR PESOS® program, has signed a development agreement with Francisco Chavez and Victor Hugo Rodriguez to expand the chain’s Rio Grande Valley footprint to six stores.
Chavez’ and Rodriguez’ first Pizza Patrón is slated to open in Brownsville at the end of 2016. They own multiple businesses in the area and are active members of the community.
“The Rio Grande Valley continues to be one of the most dynamic and fastest growing restaurant regions in Texas. Combine that with our brand’s unique Hispanic focus, and this market is not only appealing, but favorable for Pizza Patron’s continued growth as well.” said Victor Vazquez, vice president of business development for Pizza Patrón.
Pizza Patrón currently has 93 restaurants open in four states and is actively seeking qualified franchisees to expand its footprint throughout Texas. Company officials say they are particularly interested in developing secondary and tertiary markets such as El Paso, Midland, Odessa, Abilene, Temple and Killeen.
“We’ve also developed a new quick-serve restaurant prototype, a freestanding 1,200 sq. ft. building featuring a pick-up window,” said Vazquez. “This new structure provides developers an opportunity to continue to grow despite high occupancy in certain markets.”
Potential franchisee candidates include seasoned restaurateurs with multi-unit experience and qualified owner operators that are solely devoted to their Pizza Patrón business and who are already part of the fabric of the local community they will serve. Including a franchise fee of $20,000, the initial investment to own and operate a Pizza Patrón restaurant starts as low as $211,100.
Those interested in development opportunities with the brand should visit ownapizzapatron.com and submit the short form to receive more information. Interested parties may also contact Isaiah Melendez, franchise sales manager for Pizza Patrón, at 972-982-0176 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Pizza Patrón
Since 1986, Pizza Patrón has been committed to making its promise of “Más Pizza. Menos Dinero.®” a reality for every customer. From the beginning, the brand has been recognized for its ‘fresh-dough’ pizza, its low prices and its trademark “friendly, bicultural service.” In 2007, the company drew international media attention with its PIZZA POR PESOS® program when it began accepting Mexican Pesos at all of its restaurants. In 2012, the company’s PIZZA POR FAVOR™ promotion that gave free pizzas to anyone who ordered in Spanish sparked international news coverage and lively debate throughout the U.S. Today, Pizza Patrón is the leading Mexican pizza brand in the U.S. and remains dedicated to bringing its unique experience to life with every pizza made, and in every community it serves.
Website – http://www.pizzapatron.com
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/pizzapatron
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/pizzapatron
221 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (2 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (2 views)
- Top-performing FASTSIGNS of Apopka honored with CEO Circle Award (1 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (1 views)
- Three local FastSigns recognized for top performance (1 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)