- City: Dallas
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.pizzapatron.com
- Listed: February 16, 2016 9:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, TX – (FranchisePOD.com) – Feb 15, 2016 – Today, in honor of Presidents’ Day, as America celebrates its past and present commander in chiefs, Pizza Patrón announced that it is launching its ‘Veterans Por Favor’ program. The program waives all franchise fees for veterans on their first restaurant with the chain.
“The ‘Veterans Por Favor’ program was formed to show our gratitude and appreciation for the hard working, blue collar men and women of our armed services,” said Victor Vazquez, vice president of Business Development for Pizza Patron, Inc.
The program is for qualified, honorably discharged veterans. It fully waives the $20,000 in franchise fees for the first restaurant to give veterans an enormous boost into business ownership with a rock-solid thirty year old chain.
“Our experience with veterans within our corporate organization strengthens our belief that military training often provides veterans with the skills and discipline needed to operate successfully within a franchise organization,” said Vazquez. “By eliminating franchise fees, the cost of entry may come down just enough to put owning a business within the reach of many otherwise qualified candidates.”
The ‘Veterans Por Favor’ program is now being offered and is slated to run through the end of 2016. Development opportunities exist throughout Texas in both major and tertiary markets, and exclusivity is available in select markets.
Pizza Patrón is coming off its best year in company history, and recently announced the re-launch of its franchise program. The chain has more than a decade of experience in franchising and has grown over the years with a strong core of seasoned franchisees. Pizza Patrón provides franchisees with extensive training and support, as well as turnkey development, including assistance in site selection, tenant representation, architectural plans, construction and store launch. Pizza Patrón franchisees also benefit from commodity pricing negotiated direct with manufacturers, long-standing relationships with vendor partners and an operating system that has been refined and strengthened over thirty years of business.
For more information on Pizza Patrón, or to find the nearest location, visit www.pizzapatron.com.
About Pizza Patrón
Since 1986, Pizza Patrón has been committed to making its promise of “Más Pizza. Menos Dinero.®” a reality for every customer. From the beginning, the brand has been recognized for its ‘fresh-dough’ pizza, its low prices and its trademark “friendly, bicultural service.” In 2007, the company drew international media attention with its PIZZA POR PESOS® program when it began accepting Mexican Pesos at all of its restaurants. In 2012, the company’s PIZZA POR FAVOR™ promotion that gave free pizzas to anyone who ordered in Spanish sparked international news coverage and lively debate throughout the U.S. Today, Pizza Patrón is the leading Mexican pizza brand in the U.S. and remains dedicated to bringing its unique experience to life with every pizza made, and in every community it serves.
Website – www.pizzapatron.com
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/pizzapatron
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/pizzapatron
SOURCE Pizza Patrón
205 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (3 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (4 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (4 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (3 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – Signal 88’s Vision (2 views)
- Orlando Business Journal: Signal 88 Security to Expand in Florida (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS SIGNS OF SUCCESS: DOWNTOWN COUPLE EXPERIENCES BUSINESS GROWTH AND EXPANSION (2 views)