DALLAS, TX – (FranchisePOD.com) – Jan 29, 2016 – Coming off its best year in company history, Pizza Patrón today announced that on Monday, February 1, it is re-launching its franchise program after having shuttered it in 2013.
Despite shelving its franchise program and closing approximately 30 percent of its units over the past three years, Pizza Patrón was able to achieve positive same store sales and increase overall system-wide sales during this period.
“Over the past three years, our aim has been to create a strong company culture focused on adherence to a tried, true and proven system,” said Victor Vazquez, vice president of Business Development for Pizza Patrón, Inc. “Our company has never been healthier and our entire system is completely on board with getting it right at our stores.”
Vazquez says the company provides franchisees with turnkey development, including assistance in site selection, tenant representation, architectural plans, construction and store launch. Pizza Patrón franchisees also benefit from commodity pricing negotiated direct with manufacturers, long-standing relationships with vendor partners and an operating system that has been refined and strengthened over nearly thirty years of business.
“We are committed to expanding our existing footprint in Texas, Arizona and Chicago to start with,” said Vazquez. “Exclusivity is available in select markets for qualified developers.”
Pizza Patrón has more than a decade of franchising experience and a strong core of veteran franchisees. The company is also touting its new standalone model that expands real estate opportunities and is comparable to the top quick service industry models at a fraction of the investment.
“We’re looking to add 60 new franchise stores in Houston, and 10 new franchise stores in the Dallas/Ft. Worth area over the next few years. Exclusive market opportunities will also be a top priority,” Vazquez said.
Pizza Patrón is looking for seasoned restaurateurs with multi-unit experience to develop in major markets. Single store opportunities are available in small markets for qualified owner operators who are solely devoted to their Pizza Patrón business and live in the community they serve. For more information on Pizza Patrón, or to find the nearest location, visit www.pizzapatron.com.
About Pizza Patrón
Since 1986, Pizza Patrón has been committed to making its promise of “Más Pizza. Menos Dinero.®” a reality for every customer. From the beginning, the brand has been recognized for its ‘fresh-dough’ pizza, its low prices and its trademark “friendly, bicultural service.” In 2007, the company drew international media attention with its PIZZA POR PESOS® program when it began accepting Mexican Pesos at all of its restaurants. In 2012, the company’s PIZZA POR FAVOR™ promotion that gave free pizzas to anyone who ordered in Spanish sparked international news coverage and lively debate throughout the U.S. Today, Pizza Patrón is the leading Mexican pizza brand in the U.S. and remains dedicated to bringing its unique experience to life with every pizza made, and in every community it serves.
Website – www.pizzapatron.com
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/pizzapatron
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/pizzapatron
SOURCE Pizza Patrón
157 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (3 views)
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (3 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (3 views)