- Franchise URL: http://www.PizzaPatron.com
- Listed: April 11, 2016 5:14 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
Dallas, TX (FranchisePOD.com) April 11, 2016 – Pizza Patrón, widely known for its PIZZA POR PESOS® program, announced today that it has updated its website with responsive design to create an optimal experience for users on any device.
Company officials say the investment was made with mobile ordering in mind. Responsive design automatically orientates itself based on the screen size of the device used. It works with all browsers and devices regardless of operating system or platform.
“Responsive design is more costly to develop,” said Andrew Gamm, executive vice president of Pizza Patrón. “But it is the best development investment Pizza Patrón can make given the massive rise in mobile device usage on our websites.”
Pizza Patrón has seen an increase of 49.5 percent in traffic to its website in 2016. More than 75 percent of all visits to pizzapatron.com were from users on mobile devices.
The company is currently market-testing online ordering in San Antonio with plans to expand it systemwide in 2017.
“Responsive design is ideal for catering to consumers that are active on mobile devices or need to make purchases on the go,” said Gamm. “Our online ordering program is essential to adding new and incremental sales at each restaurant, and the interface must be on par with the big chains, it is what customers expect from us.”
About Pizza Patrón
Since 1986, Pizza Patrón has been committed to making its promise of “Más Pizza. Menos Dinero.®” a reality for every customer. From the beginning, the brand has been recognized for its ‘fresh-dough’ pizza, its low prices and its trademark “friendly, bicultural service.” In 2007, the company drew international media attention with its PIZZA POR PESOS® program when it began accepting Mexican Pesos at all of its restaurants. In 2012, the company’s PIZZA POR FAVOR™ promotion that gave free pizzas to anyone who ordered in Spanish sparked international news coverage and lively debate throughout the U.S. Today, Pizza Patrón is the leading Mexican pizza brand in the U.S. and remains dedicated to bringing its unique experience to life with every pizza made, and in every community it serves.
Website – http://www.pizzapatron.com
Facebook – http://www.facebook.com/pizzapatron
Twitter – http://www.twitter.com/pizzapatron
269 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (1 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (1 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® ANNOUNCES FURTHER GLOBAL EXPANSION PLANS WITH FOCUS ON SOUTHEAST ASIA (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- For Signal 88 Security Franchise Owners, Providing Peace of Mind is Personal (1 views)