- Sub Headline: The fast-casual, build-your-own pizza franchise closes Q1 with a record-breaking amount of new franchisees on board.
- Franchise URL: http://www.ThePizzaPress.com
- Listed: May 5, 2016 10:00 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ANAHEIM, Calif. (FranchisePOD.com) May 05, 2016 – The Pizza Press, a fast-casual, build-your-own pizza restaurant, announces the close of Q1 2016 with 17 new franchisees set to open 12 new locations by end of year and 30 new locations by the end of 2017. This three-month growth, a 53 percent increase from the entire previous year, sets the national franchise at 32 total franchisees since the launch of its franchise program in October 2014.
The largest concentration among the twelve new locations set to break ground this year are in Southern California, and include North Hollywood, West Hollywood, Downtown Los Angeles, Costa Mesa, Huntington Beach, Fountain Valley, Santa Monica, Long Beach, Rancho Santa Margarita and Carlsbad. The first location outside of California will be in Austin, Texas later this year.
“We are thrilled to see the immense growth we’ve had in just this first quarter of 2016, and have set some vigorous goals to keep this pace up throughout the rest of the year,” says Dara Maleki, founder of The Pizza Press. “Our commitment to quality product and service, combined with an accomplished franchise development team, plays a key role in our continually expanding franchise family.”
The upcoming locations will join The Pizza Press’ existing roster of four currently open-and-running restaurants; Anaheim, Orange, Fullerton and, most recently, Pasadena. The Pizza Press team has plans to open in territories throughout Arizona, Nevada, Colorado, North Carolina and Florida, as well as internationally beginning in China.
The rapidly expanding franchise features a 1920s newspaper theme, and welcomes customers to “Publish Your Own Pizza” by choosing from an extensive list of toppings, sauces, cheeses, and fixings. Other entree options include their signature pizza offerings such as “The Times,” “The Tribune” and “The Chronicle.” While custom pizza is the main attraction, customers can also enjoy handcrafted ice cream sandwiches, and drinks from restaurant’s large selection of craft beer.
For more information about The Pizza Press and the dates of these locations’ grand openings, please visit:www.ThePizzaPress.com or follow on Instagram and Facebook (@ThePizzaPress) for real-time updates.
About The Pizza Press
Founded in 2012, The Pizza Press is a fast-casual, build-your-own pizzeria. Guests are encouraged to “Publish Your Own Pizza” with their choice of unlimited combinations, or choose from popular signature pizzas named after regional newspapers including “The Times,” “The Tribune” and “The Chronicle.”
The Pizza Press also carries a carefully curated selection of the finest craft beers from local and national breweries (available bottled and on tap). From its fresh ingredients and locally sourced craft beers to its specialty-designed signature pizzas and “Publish Your Own” concept, The Pizza Press is revolutionizing America’s favorite food.
With four locations in Southern California, The Pizza Press plans to expand its franchise program with additional restaurants in Oregon, Utah and Texas.
For more information about The Pizza Press, please visit: www.ThePizzaPress.com.
SOURCE The Pizza Press
260 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)