- Sub Headline: The fast-casual, build-your-own pizza franchise is celebrating the opening of its fourth location with a grand opening party and free pizza.
- City: Pasadena
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.ThePizzaPress.com
- Listed: February 4, 2016 10:40 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Pasadena, CA (FranchisePOD.com) February 04, 2016 – The Pizza Press, a fast-casual, build-your-own pizza franchise, announces the grand opening of its fourth location at 1655 E. Colorado Boulevard. Located right across from the Pasadena City College Campus, the pizzeria will be unveiled to the community on Thursday, February 4th, with a Great Pizza Giveaway. The inaugural event is open to the public, and guests can enjoy handcrafted ice cream sandwiches, beer on tap, and free pizza for those who sign up online prior to the event.
The rapidly expanding franchise features a 1920s newspaper theme, and welcomes customers to “Publish Your Own Pizza” by choosing from an extensive list of toppings, sauces, cheeses, and fixings. Other entree options include their signature pizza offerings such as “The Times,” “The Tribune” and “The Chronicle.” In addition, The Pizza Press is known for its large craft beer selection, and the Pasadena location is slated to feature at least 20 beers on tap, including rare finds and local brews.
The Pizza Press encourages students from the nearby City College to visit the Pasadena location. Similar to the Orange and Fullerton locations, the brand plans to get involved in student life by partnering up with on-campus organizations and clubs. The 2,400 square foot space accommodates more than 50 guests and features several areas for students to study, such as a community table that is ideal for groups to gather and work on their homework and projects.
Situated along Colorado Ave, the location faces a common walkway for students as well as the surrounding community. The street is also home to the world-famous Rose Parade, which takes place annually on New Years Day.
“We’re thrilled to be opening this pizzeria in such an amazing location,” said Weijun Jang, owner of the Pasadena franchise. “There’s already a great selection of dining options in this area, and we are so happy to contribute to the variety of unique restaurants that Pasadena has to offer.”
Jang, who has successfully owned and operated 30 restaurants in China, is the newest franchisee to join The Pizza Press team. This franchise is the fourth of The Pizza Press locations, accompanied by pizzerias in Fullerton, Orange and Anaheim. The Pizza Press in Pasadena will be open from 10 a.m to 12 a.m. daily at 1655 E. Colorado Blvd. Pasadena, CA 91106.
Those interested in attending the Great Pizza Giveaway can sign up online prior to the event to receive a voucher for a free pizza, which can be redeemed for either a custom or signature pizza of their choice. To sign up, please visit: www.pasadena.thepizzapress.com.
For more information about The Pizza Press, please visit: www.ThePizzaPress.com or follow on Instagram and Facebook (@ThePizzaPress) for real-time updates.
About The Pizza Press
Founded in 2012, The Pizza Press is a fast-casual, build-your-own pizzeria. Guests are encouraged to “Publish Your Own Pizza” with their choice of unlimited combinations, or choose from popular signature pizzas named after regional newspapers including “The Times,” “The Tribune” and “The Chronicle.”
The Pizza Press also carries a carefully curated selection of the finest craft beers from local and national breweries (available bottled and on tap).
From its fresh ingredients and locally sourced craft beers to its specialty-designed signature pizzas and “Publish Your Own” concept, The Pizza Press is revolutionizing America’s favorite food.
With four locations in Southern California, The Pizza Press plans to expand its franchise program with additional restaurants in Oregon, Utah and Texas.
For more information about The Pizza Press, please visit: www.ThePizzaPress.com.
SOURCE The Pizza Press
207 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)