- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.PizzaRev.com
- Listed: January 23, 2016 8:59 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
January 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Los Angeles, CA – PizzaRev announced today that it will open its 30th restaurant next month in California’s Inland Empire. The Buffalo Wild Wings backed fast-casual pizza concept will continue its growth momentum with plans to double its footprint to 60 open locations by the end of 2016. PizzaRev will enter five new states this year, including Massachusetts, Nevada, New York, Ohio, and Tennessee and make its international debut in Mexico.
As the company looks ahead to a year of unit growth and product innovation, the PizzaRev team also celebrates significant milestones achieved in 2015. Named ‘Best Pizza’ by LA Daily News readers and ranked #15 on the ‘Top 100 Movers and Shakers’ by FastCasual.com, the 3-year-old brand is changing what consumers think about pizza, one community at a time. PizzaRev entered six new markets last year, including Boulder, CO, San Diego, CA, Sioux Falls, SD, Santa Barbara, CA, Bakersfield, CA and Palmdale, CA and added nine new franchise groups for a total of 150 franchise stores in the development pipeline across the U.S. and Mexico.
“We look forward to a year of continued growth through corporate and franchise store development, with a focus on delivering the fastest, most healthful pizza dining experience available,” said Rodney Eckerman, CEO and co-founder of PizzaRev. “Revolutionary ideas and innovation are the cornerstone of our brand and we will continue to push the envelope in 2016 with new products that elevate our guests’ dining experience.”
In 2015, PizzaRev furthered its commitment to an all-natural, made-from-scratch menu. The company introduced a gluten-free, all-natural meatball made from beef raised without antibiotic and hormones and all-natural hormone-free chicken to its list of 30+ artisanal toppings. Other elevated ingredients include locally sourced produce, when available. Last Summer, PizzaRev also unveiled six custom hot sauces on its ‘Rev It Up’ counter where guests can choose from a variety of ingredients to put the finishing touches on their custom, personal pizzas.
PizzaRev’s culinary innovations and enhancements, as well as its domestic and international expansion, is supported by partner Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. The company seeks additional franchise partners who share the founders’ food-forward mission and commitment to giving back to the communities it serves.
PizzaRev is a “build-your-own” fast-casual pizza concept that has reinvented the way America eats its favorite food. Guests are empowered to fully customize a personal-sized 11″ pizza for one price. Homemade dough options, flavorful sauces, all-natural cheeses, and more than 30+ artisanal toppings, everything is on display at PizzaRev and assembled right before your eyes. The pizzas are then fired in a 900-degree, stone-bed oven which produces a thin and crispy Roman-style pizza in just three minutes. Los Angeles-based PizzaRev was founded in 2012; the executive team possesses a combination of Fortune 500 operating experience and high-profile restaurant management.
PizzaRev is currently franchising and announced a strategic partnership with Buffalo Wild Wings in 2013. The company currently operates 29 locations with more than 150 additional franchises under development across Mexico, Washington, D.C. and 16 states: AZ, CA, CO, GA, MA, MN, NE, NJ, ND, NV, NY, OH, SD, TN, TX and UT.
Visit www.PizzaRev.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find PizzaRev on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.
Director of Marketing & PR
208 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)