- Franchise URL: http://www.PizzaRev.com
- Listed: April 14, 2016 2:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 14, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // LOS ANGELES – Ohio State University is home to the newest PizzaRev, an award-winning fast-casual pizza concept backed by Buffalo Wild Wings.
The first of three PizzaRev restaurants planned for the Columbus region opens today at 1607 N. High Street on Ohio State University’s campus in the Gateway Center. The expansion of PizzaRev in Columbus is led by franchise owners Thomas Pilbeam and Jack Thompson, who add PizzaRev to a portfolio of 28 Denny’s restaurants across Michigan, Ohio, Indiana and Kentucky. Additional PizzaRev locations are already under development in Gahanna and Dublin, OH.
“The very first PizzaRev opened just outside California State University, Northridge, and the connection we built with the students and faculty was a big part of our success,” said Nicholas Eckerman, co-founder and President of PizzaRev. “We’ve already received a warm welcome from the OSU community and we’re looking forward to working with our franchise partners to bring the PizzaRev-olution to Columbus.”
The Ohio debut follows PizzaRev’s recent entrance into Nevada and New York. The company continues to expand beyond its West Coast roots and will also open its first Massachusetts, Tennessee and Mexico locations before the end of the year. There are currently more than 150 additional PizzaRev restaurants in various stages of development across the U.S. and Mexico.
PizzaRev is on a mission to change how consumers think about pizza, with offerings like fresh pressed, homemade dough, locally sourced ingredients, all-natural cheeses and vegan and gluten-free options. PizzaRev offers a fully-customized dining experience that empowers guests to craft a personal pizza, including any of the 30+ toppings, for one price. The restaurant also serves custom entrée salads, a delectable Oreo dessert pizza, and a selection of beer and wine.
PizzaRev’s culinary innovations, as well as its domestic and international expansion, is supported by partner Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc. The company seeks additional franchise partners who share the founders’ food-forward mission and commitment to giving back to the communities it serves.
PizzaRev is a “build-your-own” fast-casual pizza concept that has reinvented the way America eats its favorite food. Guests are empowered to fully customize a personal-sized 11″ pizza for one price. Homemade dough options, flavorful sauces, all-natural cheeses, and more than 30+ artisanal toppings, everything is on display at PizzaRev and assembled right before your eyes. The pizzas are then fired in a 900-degree, stone-bed oven which produces a thin and crispy Roman-style pizza in just three minutes. Los Angeles-based PizzaRev was founded in 2012; the executive team possesses a combination of Fortune 500 operating experience and high-profile restaurant management.
PizzaRev is currently franchising and announced a strategic partnership with Buffalo Wild Wings in 2013. The company currently operates 33 locations with more than 150 additional franchises under development across Mexico, Washington, D.C. and 16 states: AZ, CA, CO, GA, MA, MN, NE, NJ, ND, NV, NY, OH, SD, TN, TX and UT.
Visit www.PizzaRev.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find PizzaRev on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.
Director of Marketing & PR
202 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (5 views)
- How the FASTSIGNS Co-Brand Opportunity is Helping This Veteran Photo Company Video (4 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security – Reed Nyffeler – The Ideal Franchise Candidate (3 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (3 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities Success Stories (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (2 views)