- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.PizzaRev.com
- Listed: December 3, 2015 8:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 03, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // Los Angeles, CA – Glendale, CA will soon be home to the 29th PizzaRev – the fast-casual pizza concept backed by Buffalo Wild Wings and recently named ‘Best Pizza’ by LA Daily News readers. To mark the December 17 Grand Opening of its Glendale location, PizzaRev will host a “Pizzas for a Purpose” fundraising event to support Ascencia, a Glendale, CA based organization dedicated to raising people out of homelessness.
According to a recent report from the U.S. Housing and Urban Development Department, Los Angeles city and county have the most chronically homeless people in the country and that population is growing. Chronically homeless individuals are defined as those who have either been continuously homeless for a year or more or have experienced at least four episodes of homelessness in the last three years.
“We see homelessness every day in our communities and the best way for us to address the problem is to help fund organizations like Ascencia that have the housing and programs in place that directly benefit the homeless population,” said PizzaRev co-founder, President and COO, Nicholas Eckerman. “We are passionate supporters of the organizations that positively impact the communities we serve and we are dedicated to supporting the Ascencia mission.”
In addition to giving back to the communities it serves, PizzaRev is on a mission to change how consumers think about pizza. Offerings like fresh pressed, homemade dough, locally sourced ingredients, all-natural cheeses and vegan and gluten-free options are the foundation of the PizzaRev-olution. PizzaRev offers a fully-customized dining experience that empowers guests to craft a personal pizza, including any of the 35+ toppings, for one price. The restaurant also serves custom entrée salads, a delectable Oreo dessert pizza, and a selection of beer and wine.
Most unique to PizzaRev, and what enables the restaurant’s unprecedented speed of service, is the custom-built, 900-degree stone-bed oven. Guests watch the dancing flames in the background as their pizzas are fired to a perfect, Roman-style crispiness in less than three minutes. Exposed ceilings, concrete floors and natural tones will offer a minimalist yet inviting atmosphere, where the focus is on providing guests with an interactive pizza experience unlike anything they’ve ever had.
“Ascencia is thrilled to partner with PizzaRev and support its Glendale Grand Opening,” said Ascencia Executive Director Natalie Profant Komuro.” It says a great deal about their values as a company as they join us in making Glendale a healthier and stronger community by helping our homeless neighbors.”
PizzaRev is a “build-your-own” fast-casual pizza concept that has reinvented the way America eats its favorite food. Guests are empowered to fully customize a personal-sized 11″ pizza for one price. Homemade dough options, flavorful sauces, all-natural cheeses, and more than 30+ artisanal toppings, everything is on display at PizzaRev and assembled right before your eyes. The pizzas are then fired in a 900-degree, stone-bed oven which produces a thin and crispy Roman-style pizza in just three minutes. Los Angeles-based PizzaRev was founded in 2012; the executive team possesses a combination of Fortune 500 operating experience and high-profile restaurant management.
PizzaRev is currently franchising and announced a strategic partnership with Buffalo Wild Wings in 2013. The company currently operates 28 locations with more than 100 additional franchises under development in Mexico, across Washington, D.C. and 12 states: CA, CO, MA, MN, MO, ND, NV, NY, OH, SD, TX and UT.
Visit www.PizzaRev.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find PizzaRev on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.
Ascencia mobilizes staff, volunteers and community partners to end homelessness in the greater Glendale area, one person, one family at a time. We serve over 1,200 homeless men, women and children each year through our comprehensive programs, which include street outreach, an Access Center with services, as well as our 40-bed emergency shelter, 80-bed winter shelter, and over 80 units of permanent supportive housing.
Director of Marketing & PR
158 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (4 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (5 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (4 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (3 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircuts ranked #9 in Entrepreneur “Franchise 500” (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)