- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.PizzaRev.com
- Listed: March 7, 2016 1:51 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 07, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Los Angeles – PizzaRev is the proud recipient of the 2016 Restaurant Neighbor Award from the California Restaurant Association Educational Foundation (CRAEF). The Restaurant Neighbor Award celebrates outstanding charitable services performed by restaurant operators throughout the U.S.
The 31-unit fast-casual pizza franchise has donated more than $150,000 to schools, charities and other local organizations in the communities it serves. Most notable is PizzaRev’s ‘Pay What You Want’ fundraiser, held as part of the grand opening of each new location. On grand opening day, guests choose the price they pay for their pizza, and 100 percent of donated proceeds benefit a designated local non-profit.
“We are honored to be recognized by the California Restaurant Association Educational Foundation for our efforts to positively impact the communities that we call home,” said PizzaRev co-founder, President and COO, Nicholas Eckerman. “Giving back to our neighbors is at the core of our business and we look forward to expanding out philanthropic efforts as we open PizzaRev restaurants in new markets across the country.”
For the past 19 years, the Restaurant Neighbor Award has recognized the impact restaurants and entrepreneurs have made on their local communities. PizzaRev is one of five recipients of the California award and the company is a finalist for the National Restaurant Association’s Restaurant Neighbor Awards.
“We work with the best restaurant and hospitality companies in the world,” CRAEF Executive Director Alycia Harshfield said. “These awards are well deserved and represent the generosity and diversity of our industry. Each award winner enriches their community in meaningful ways and we are proud to honor them.”
PizzaRev is a “build-your-own” fast-casual pizza concept that has reinvented the way America eats its favorite food. Guests are empowered to fully customize a personal-sized 11″ pizza for one price. Homemade dough options, flavorful sauces, all-natural cheeses, and more than 30+ artisanal toppings, everything is on display at PizzaRev and assembled right before your eyes. The pizzas are then fired in a 900-degree, stone-bed oven which produces a thin and crispy Roman-style pizza in just three minutes. Los Angeles-based PizzaRev was founded in 2012; the executive team possesses a combination of Fortune 500 operating experience and high-profile restaurant management.
PizzaRev is currently franchising and announced a strategic partnership with Buffalo Wild Wings in 2013. The company currently operates 31 locations with more than 150 additional franchises under development across Mexico, Washington, D.C. and 16 states: AZ, CA, CO, GA, MA, MN, NE, NJ, ND, NV, NY, OH, SD, TN, TX and UT.
Visit www.PizzaRev.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find PizzaRev on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.
About the California Restaurant Association Educational Foundation
CRAEF has awarded more than $1.5 million in scholarships and grants since its inception in 1981. CRAEF works to enhance education and training programs within the hospitality industry. ProStart is a two-year program designed to prepare high school juniors and seniors for exciting careers in foodservice.
Director of Marketing & PR
217 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (3 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (3 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (3 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (3 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS BUSINESS (2 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Shell Shack – Signs 8 Unit Franchise Agreement in one of the Top 10 Restaurant Markets (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS: EXTENDING BRANDING ELEMENTS TO INTERIOR DÉCOR PROMOTES CULTURE AND ENGAGEMENT (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (2 views)