- Sub Headline: Fast-casual pizza leader closes 2015 with more than 150 locations under development.
- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.PizzaRev.com
- Listed: December 22, 2015 7:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 22, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // LOS ANGELES – Buffalo Wild Wings-backed fast-casual pizza leader, PizzaRev, announced today that it has signed a second franchise development agreement in Mexico. Antonio G. Perez Lete and Jose Antonio Perez Lete will develop 20 PizzaRev locations across the states of Nayarit, Colima, Jalisco and Aguascalientes. The group currently owns and operates 10 Carl’s Jr. restaurants throughout the Guadalajara region.
PizzaRev is the first American fast-casual pizza brand to sign major franchise agreements to develop in Mexico. In August 2015, PizzaRev inked a deal with Grupo Galería, the largest Carl’s Jr. franchisee in Mexico, to bring 20 locations to Mexico City and the states of Mexico, Nuevo León and Coahuila. The first PizzaRev location in Mexico is scheduled to open in Monterrey, N.L. in Q1 2016.
“PizzaRev offers a distinctly customized dining experience that will change how Western Mexico thinks about pizza,” said Perez Lete. “We will work closely with the Grupo Galería team to strategically expand the healthier, faster PizzaRev-olution throughout our country.”
PizzaRev’s latest franchise agreement marks more than 150 locations under development across the U.S. and Mexico. The company continues to expand by opening corporate and franchise stores and with support from partner Buffalo Wild Wings Inc., who announced an equity-investment in PizzaRev in 2013. Named one of the “10 Brands to Watch” by CNBC and #16 in the Fast Casual “Top 100 Movers and Shakers,” PizzaRev has captured the attention and affection of investors and consumers alike. The company continues to seek out franchise partners in the U.S. and abroad who share the founders’ food-forward mission and commitment to giving back to the communities it serves.
“We are focused on opening strong restaurants with experienced restaurateurs who are passionate about changing peoples’ perception of pizza,” said Rodney Eckerman, co-founder and CEO of PizzaRev. “We are confident that we’ve found the right partners to spearhead our entrance into Mexico and beyond.”
PizzaRev is a “build-your-own” fast-casual pizza concept that has reinvented the way America eats its favorite food. Guests are empowered to fully customize a personal-sized 11″ pizza for one price. Homemade dough, all-natural sauces and cheeses, and more than 30+ artisanal toppings, everything is on display at PizzaRev and assembled right before your eyes. The pizzas are then fired in a 900-degree, stone-bed oven which produces a thin and crispy Roman-style pizza in just three minutes. Los Angeles-based PizzaRev was founded in 2012; the executive team possesses a combination of Fortune 500 operating experience and high-profile restaurant management.
PizzaRev is currently franchising and announced a strategic partnership with Buffalo Wild Wings in 2013. The company currently operates 29 locations with more than 150 additional franchises under development across Mexico, Washington, D.C. and 16 states: AZ, CA, CO, GA, MA, MN, NE, NJ, ND, NV, NY, OH, SD, TN, TX and UT.
Visit www.PizzaRev.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find PizzaRev on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.
Director of PR and Marketing
222 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (3 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (3 views)
- BodyLogicMD Transforms Integrative Medicine for Physicians and Patients With Exponential Growth and Expansion (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (2 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (2 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (2 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (1 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (1 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)