- Sub Headline: Fast-Casual Pizza Concept Recognized For Innovation And Growth
- City: Los Angeles
- State: California
- Franchise URL: http://www.PizzaRev.com
- Listed: February 19, 2016 8:33 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 19, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // LOS ANGELES – PizzaRev was recently named a winner of the first annual ‘Breakout Retailer Awards’ presented by Chain Store Age, the nation’s leading provider of retail news and analysis. PizzaRev is one of four emerging retail/restaurant concepts recognized for innovation and showing strong potential for growth.
“We are honored to be recognized among a group of brands that are disrupting their respective categories,” said Rodney Eckerman, co-founder and co-CEO of PizzaRev. “We are on a mission to change how people think about pizza through a fully customized dining experience and more healthful food options. This award is a testament to how far we’ve come to accomplish our mission in the communities we serve.”
Selected by the editorial board of Chain Store Age, the breakout retailers also include a hardgoods retailer with a new twist on games, a specialty merchant whose stores combine the best of online and offline shopping and a farmer’s market-styled grocer with mass appeal. PizzaRev and the other winners will be honored at Chain Store Age’s annual SPECS Conference (March 13-15, 2016).
“Retailers have to go the extra mile to stand out and succeed in today’s disrupted marketplace,” said Marianne Wilson, editor-in-chief, Chain Store Age. “While our breakout retailers are widely diverse, they are alike in their ability to engage and delight shoppers. PizzaRev is unique in how the company is bringing food customization to a new level.”
PizzaRev’s distinctive Craft Your Own™ pizza process empowers guests to build a custom personal pizza, including 30+ artisanal topping options, all for one price. Menu offerings include fresh pressed, homemade dough, four signature sauces, all-natural cheeses, locally sourced veggies, and vegan and gluten-free options. The restaurant also serves custom entrée salads, a delectable Oreo dessert pizza, and a selection of beer and wine.
Most unique to PizzaRev, and what enables the restaurant’s unprecedented speed of service, is the custom-built, 900-degree stone-bed oven. Guests watch the dancing flames in the background as their pizzas are fired to a perfect, Roman-style crispiness in less than three minutes.
The fast-casual pizza concept, backed by Buffalo Wild Wings, has 30 open locations and plans to double its footprint to 60 open locations by the end of 2016. PizzaRev will enter five new states this year, including Massachusetts, Nevada, New York, Ohio, and Tennessee and make its international debut in Mexico. There are a total of 150 PizzaRev restaurants in various stages of development across the U.S. and Mexico.
PizzaRev is a “build-your-own” fast-casual pizza concept that has reinvented the way America eats its favorite food. Guests are empowered to fully customize a personal-sized 11″ pizza for one price. Homemade dough options, flavorful sauces, all-natural cheeses, and more than 30+ artisanal toppings, everything is on display at PizzaRev and assembled right before your eyes. The pizzas are then fired in a 900-degree, stone-bed oven which produces a thin and crispy Roman-style pizza in just three minutes. Los Angeles-based PizzaRev was founded in 2012; the executive team possesses a combination of Fortune 500 operating experience and high-profile restaurant management.
PizzaRev is currently franchising and announced a strategic partnership with Buffalo Wild Wings in 2013. The company currently operates 29 locations with more than 150 additional franchises under development across Mexico, Washington, D.C. and 16 states: AZ, CA, CO, GA, MA, MN, NE, NJ, ND, NV, NY, OH, SD, TN, TX and UT.
Visit www.PizzaRev.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find PizzaRev on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.
About Chain Store Age
Chain Store Age, a division of Lebhar-Friedman, New York, New York, is the leading source of news and industry analysis—online and in print— for retail executives across all sectors. Founded in 1925, CSA also produces the annual SPECS Conference, the premier event for store and restaurant design, construction, and facilities management.
Director of PR and Marketing
240 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (2 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (2 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (2 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (5 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (4 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- theCoderSchool to Continue California Expansion (3 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (3 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Ranks #2057 on the 2017 Inc. 5000 (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- The Melting Pot Toasts to Women Winemakers During Second Annual Uncorked Program (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)