- Franchise URL: http://www.PizzaRev.com
- Listed: April 22, 2016 9:34 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 22, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // LOS ANGELES – Buffalo Wild Wings-backed fast-casual pizza leader, PizzaRev, announced today that it will open its first international franchise location in Monterrey, N.L. Mexico on April 28, 2016. It’s the first of 20 PizzaRev restaurants to be developed by Grupo Galería throughout Mexico City and the states of Mexico, Nuevo León and Coahuila. The second location is already under development in San Pedro Garza Garcia, N.L. Mexico.
Grupo Galería currently owns and operates an expansive restaurant portfolio throughout Mexico, including a food distribution center and 42 Carl’s Jr., four Buffalo Wild Wings and five IHOP restaurants. The group is the largest Carl’s Jr. franchisee in Mexico and opened the first international Buffalo Wild Wings outside of Canada.
In December 2015, PizzaRev signed a second development agreement with Antonio G. Perez Lete and Jose Antonio Perez Lete for further Mexico expansion, calling for 20 additional PizzaRev locations across the states of Nayarit, Colima, Jalisco and Aguascalientes. The group currently owns and operates 10 Carl’s Jr. restaurants throughout the Guadalajara region.
“We’re proud to partner with world class restaurant operators to introduce the fast-casual pizza model to Mexico,” said Nicholas Eckerman, co-founder, President and COO of PizzaRev. “Grupo Galería has built a beautiful restaurant in Monterrey and we look forwarding to expanding the PizzaRev-olution across Mexico!”
PizzaRev continues to expand nationally with support from partner Buffalo Wild Wings Inc., who in 2013 announced an equity-investment in PizzaRev and announced an increase in their stake in 2014. The brand has earned a loyal following among Southern California fans that continues to spread across the country as the company enters new markets. Named one of the “10 Brands to Watch” by CNBC and #16 in the Fast Casual “Top 100 Movers and Shakers,” PizzaRev has captured the attention and affection of investors and consumers alike. The company continues to seek out franchise partners in the U.S. and abroad who share the founders’ food-forward mission and commitment to giving back to the communities it serves.
PizzaRev is a Craft Your Own™ fast-casual pizza concept that has reinvented the way America eats its favorite food. Guests are empowered to fully customize an 11″ pizza for one price. Homemade dough options, flavorful sauces, all-natural cheeses, and more than 30+ artisanal toppings, everything is on display at PizzaRev and assembled right before your eyes. The pizzas are then fired in a 900-degree, stone-bed oven which produces a thin and crispy Roman-style pizza in just three minutes. Los Angeles-based PizzaRev was founded in 2012; the executive team possesses a combination of Fortune 500 operating experience and high-profile restaurant management.
PizzaRev is currently franchising and announced a strategic partnership with Buffalo Wild Wings in 2013. The company currently operates 33 locations with more than 150 additional franchises under development across Mexico, Washington, D.C. and 16 states: AZ, CA, CO, GA, MA, MN, NE, NJ, ND, NV, NY, OH, SD, TN, TX and UT.
Visit www.PizzaRev.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find PizzaRev on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.
Director of Marketing & PR
286 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (1 views)