- Franchise URL: http://www.PizzaRev.com
- Listed: June 13, 2016 9:44 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
June 13, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) LOS ANGELES – PizzaRev, an award-winning fast-casual pizza concept backed by Buffalo Wild Wings, opened its second Colorado location in Lafayette at 520 W. South Boulder Rd.
To celebrate the June 9 Grand Opening of PizzaRev in Lafayette, the restaurant hosted a fundraiser to benefit Sister Carmen Community Center, a human services resource center that provides assistance to residents of East Boulder County who are in need. Guests were invited “pay-what-they-want” for a custom-built, personal-sized pizza, with a suggested $8 donation. More than $6,000 was raised to benefit Lafayette-based Sister Carmen Community Center.
The Lafayette opening follows PizzaRev’s initial Colorado debut in Boulder at 1650 28th Street. Both locations are owned and operated by Randy and Deanna Chilton, who are 17 year Westminster residents. They are franchise partners with Doug Koch, a long time restaurateur who currently owns and operates 90 Denny’s restaurants and 6 Del Taco restaurants.
“Randy and his team share our passion for giving back to the communities we serve, and we’re proud of the positive impact they made already on the greater Boulder area,” said Nicholas Eckerman, co-founder and President of PizzaRev.
PizzaRev is on a mission to change how consumers think about pizza, with offerings like fresh pressed, homemade dough, locally sourced ingredients, all-natural cheeses and vegan and gluten-free options. PizzaRev offers a fully-customized dining experience that empowers guests to craft a personal pizza, including any of the 30+ toppings, for one price. The restaurant also serves custom entrée salads, a delectable Oreo dessert pizza, and a selection of beer and wine.
PizzaRev is a “build-your-own” fast-casual pizza concept that has reinvented the way America eats its favorite food. Guests are empowered to fully customize a personal-sized 11″ pizza for one price. Homemade dough options, flavorful sauces, all-natural cheeses, and more than 30+ artisanal toppings, everything is on display at PizzaRev and assembled right before your eyes. The pizzas are then fired in a 900-degree, stone-bed oven which produces a thin and crispy Roman-style pizza in just three minutes. Los Angeles-based PizzaRev was founded in 2012; the executive team possesses a combination of Fortune 500 operating experience and high-profile restaurant management.
PizzaRev is currently franchising and announced a strategic partnership with Buffalo Wild Wings in 2013. The company currently operates 38 locations with more than 200 additional franchises under development across Mexico, Washington, D.C. and 17 states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, MA, MN, NE, NJ, ND, NV, NY, OH, SD, TN, TX and UT.
Visit www.PizzaRev.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find PizzaRev on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.
Director of Marketing & PR
358 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (1 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (1 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- VaporFi Continues Expansion with Seven Store Openings in Atlanta (1 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (1 views)
- Fajita Pete’s Continues Franchising Development Throughout Texas (1 views)