- Franchise URL: http://www.PizzaRev.com
- Listed: May 20, 2016 8:42 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 19, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) Las Vegas, NV – Award-winning fast-casual pizza concept, PizzaRev, hosts the Grand Opening of its second Las Vegas location today at 7090 S. Rainbow Blvd. This is the second of three locations planned for greater Las Vegas; the first PizzaRev in Nevada opened in February 2016 at 1381 W. Sunset Rd. in Henderson. The Henderson and Las Vegas PizzaRev locations are owned and operated by local franchise partners Tom McDonald and Steve Keith. Their group, Skye Pie LLC, also operates 45 Burger King restaurants throughout Las Vegas, NV as well as 10 Panera Bread restaurants across Orange County, CA.
The Grand Opening of PizzaRev in Las Vegas is marked with a ‘Pizzas for a Purpose’ fundraising event to benefit local non-profit After-School All-Stars, providing opportunities for underprivileged youth to participate in free after-school and summer programs that focus on academics, athletics and cultural enrichment. Since its inception, After-School All-Stars has positively affected the lives of more than 100,000 Southern Nevada youth.
“We are thrilled to partner with After-School All-Stars again for our second PizzaRev opening in the Las Vegas valley,” said Skye Pie LLC owner, Steve Keith. “We raised more than $4000 for After-School All-Stars through our Henderson Grand Opening and we hope to provide even more support with the next Pizza Rev-olution!”
PizzaRev is on a mission to change how consumers think about pizza with offerings like fresh pressed, homemade dough, locally sourced ingredients, all-natural cheeses and vegan and gluten-free options. PizzaRev offers a fully customized dining experience that empowers guests to craft a personal pizza, including any of the 30+ toppings, for one price. The restaurant also serves custom entrée salads, a delectable Oreo dessert pizza, and a selection of beer and wine.
PizzaRev Las Vegas will offer the brand’s new Double Dough, a new thicker crust option. Launched May 1, the new crust is just what it sounds like – double the dough and thickness of PizzaRev’s award-winning Signature Thin crust.
Most unique to PizzaRev, and what enables the restaurant’s unprecedented speed of service, is the custom-built, 900degree stone-bed oven. Guests watch the dancing flames in the background as their pizzas are fired to a perfect, Roman style crispiness in less than three minutes. Exposed ceilings, concrete floors and natural tones will offer a minimalist yet inviting atmosphere, where the focus is on providing guests with an interactive pizza experience unlike anything they’ve ever had.
PizzaRev is a “build-your-own” fast-casual pizza concept that has reinvented the way America eats its favorite food. Guests are empowered to fully customize a personal-sized 11″ pizza for one price. Homemade dough options, flavorful sauces, all-natural cheeses, and more than 30+ artisanal toppings, everything is on display at PizzaRev and assembled right before your eyes. The pizzas are then fired in a 900-degree, stone-bed oven which produces a thin and crispy Roman-style pizza in just three minutes. Los Angeles-based PizzaRev was founded in 2012; the executive team possesses a combination of Fortune 500 operating experience and high-profile restaurant management.
PizzaRev is currently franchising and announced a strategic partnership with Buffalo Wild Wings in 2013. The company currently operates 36 locations with more than 150 additional franchises under development across Mexico, Washington, D.C. and 16 states: AZ, CA, CO, GA, MA, MN, NE, NJ, ND, NV, NY, OH, SD, TN, TX and UT.
Visit www.PizzaRev.com for the latest company news and location information. You can also find PizzaRev on Facebook, Twitter, Google+, and Instagram.
Director of PR and Marketing
248 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Announces First European Master Franchise (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (1 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (1 views)