- Franchise URL: http://www.PizzaRev.com
- Listed: May 25, 2016 2:34 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 25, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) LOS ANGELES – PizzaRev, a fast-casual pizza concept backed by Buffalo Wild Wings, was honored in the 2016 HALO Awards, recognizing restaurants that have made meaningful contributions to a healthy, active lifestyle. The awards were announced on May 22 by Food News Media, publisher of QSR and FSR magazines, during the National Restaurant Association Show in Chicago.
“Healthful dining options and quality ingredients are at the foundation of our culinary agenda,” said Nicholas Eckerman, President, COO and co-founder of PizzaRev. “We’re grateful to be recognized for our mission to create a pizza experience can be a part of a healthy lifestyle.”
PizzaRev was specifically recognized for its 2016 ‘PizzaResolution’ campaign to educate guests about how to make informed and nutrition-focused dining choices. The awareness campaign included the launch of a seasonal Pesto Primavera pizza – a farm fresh personal pizza featuring organic roasted corn, crumbled goat cheese, red onion, cherry tomatoes and a basil pesto drizzle – entirely under 600 calories. Campaign content also educated guests about building a healthful pizza or salad using PizzaRev’s nutrition portal, including complete allergen information and nutrition calculator.
“The number of high-quality entries this year was astounding,” said Greg Sanders, group publisher of Food News Media. “It’s very encouraging to confirm that the restaurant industry as whole sees a healthy, active lifestyle as a viable and even necessary way of doing business.” QSR and FSR magazines regularly cover the healthy, active lifestyle and how restaurants are addressing it. The HALO Awards program puts that focus into action by giving restaurants that have made health-related contributions the widespread recognition they deserve, and to spur further health-related innovations in the restaurant industry.
Since its inception, PizzaRev has committed to serving the highest quality ingredients you can find on a custom, personal pizza that’s oven-fired in just three minutes. Part of that commitment is continuing to source all-natural and organic ingredients which are locally grown whenever possible. PizzaRev proudly serves an organic tomato sauce, a premium all-natural cheese blended with buffalo milk and more than 30 artisanal toppings.
PizzaRev is a “build-your-own” fast-casual pizza concept that has reinvented the way America eats its favorite food. Guests are empowered to fully customize a personal-sized 11″ pizza for one price. Homemade dough options, flavorful sauces, all-natural cheeses, and more than 30+ artisanal toppings, everything is on display at PizzaRev and assembled right before your eyes. The pizzas are then fired in a 900-degree, stone-bed oven which produces a thin and crispy Roman-style pizza in just three minutes. Los Angeles-based PizzaRev was founded in 2012; the executive team possesses a combination of Fortune 500 operating experience and high-profile restaurant management. PizzaRev is currently franchising and announced a strategic partnership with Buffalo Wild Wings in 2013. The company currently operates 36 locations with 200 additional franchises under development across Mexico, Washington, D.C. and 17 states: AZ, CA, CO, FL, GA, MA, MN, NE, NJ, ND, NV, NY, OH, SD, TN, TX and UT.
378 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Garbanzo Bolsters Operations, Franchising Team (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (1 views)
- Couple Expands FASTSIGNS® Business by Opening Third Location in Johns Creek, GA (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (1 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (1 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (1 views)
- Twisted Taco Opens New Location in Alpharetta (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Expect To See More FASTSIGNS Franchises (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (1 views)