Planet Beach Spray & Spa Installs a Third Hot Box Detox Unit in Order to Keep up with Membership Demand and the Growing Popularity of Hot Exercise
- Sub Headline: This fusion of Infrared sauna and isometric, yoga style poses has proven to be a must have for health clubs and their members.
- City: Marrero
- State: Louisiana
- Franchise URL: http://www.PlanetBeach.com
- Listed: February 15, 2016 6:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Marrero, LA (FranchisePOD.com) FEBRUARY 13, 2016 – Hot Box Detox (HBX) is the latest innovation from Planet Beach Franchising Corporation and is best described as “Beyond Hot Yoga.” A virtual instructor hosts this three-person infrared sauna unit with limitless video scheduling configurations. It is shipped to your location, installed and followed up with ongoing support by a dedicated HBX representative. Substantial opportunity for retail revenue is also a plus with the HBX companion products that consumers can’t get enough of.
In order to keep up with the demands of members at the Uptown New Orleans Planet Beach spray & spa location the installation of the third HBX was necessary. “I think we need to knock the wall down and make a HBX studio, the member’s are loving the results and telling everyone!” says Fletcher Jernigan, Spa Director at the Uptown location.
The benefits of infrared light therapy are widely recognized in the health and wellness industry. Some of the advantages include skin purification, reduced blood pressure, pain relief, improved circulation and collagen repair. Combined with the sequence of body postures your health club members can improve workout recovery time, strengthen muscle and bone while burning massive calories and flushing toxins from their bodies.
Lately we have heard celebrities, such as Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, speaking about their use of Infrared Sauna’s, as seen in this People Magazine article- http://greatideas.people.com/2016/01/21/jennifer-aniston-infrared-saunas-justin-theroux/
474 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- How Sport Clips Recruits and Retains the Top Stylists in the Men’s Grooming Industry (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)