Planet Beach Spray & Spa Installs a Third Hot Box Detox Unit in Order to Keep up with Membership Demand and the Growing Popularity of Hot Exercise
- Sub Headline: This fusion of Infrared sauna and isometric, yoga style poses has proven to be a must have for health clubs and their members.
- City: Marrero
- State: Louisiana
- Franchise URL: http://www.PlanetBeach.com
- Listed: February 15, 2016 6:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Marrero, LA (FranchisePOD.com) FEBRUARY 13, 2016 – Hot Box Detox (HBX) is the latest innovation from Planet Beach Franchising Corporation and is best described as “Beyond Hot Yoga.” A virtual instructor hosts this three-person infrared sauna unit with limitless video scheduling configurations. It is shipped to your location, installed and followed up with ongoing support by a dedicated HBX representative. Substantial opportunity for retail revenue is also a plus with the HBX companion products that consumers can’t get enough of.
In order to keep up with the demands of members at the Uptown New Orleans Planet Beach spray & spa location the installation of the third HBX was necessary. “I think we need to knock the wall down and make a HBX studio, the member’s are loving the results and telling everyone!” says Fletcher Jernigan, Spa Director at the Uptown location.
The benefits of infrared light therapy are widely recognized in the health and wellness industry. Some of the advantages include skin purification, reduced blood pressure, pain relief, improved circulation and collagen repair. Combined with the sequence of body postures your health club members can improve workout recovery time, strengthen muscle and bone while burning massive calories and flushing toxins from their bodies.
Lately we have heard celebrities, such as Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, speaking about their use of Infrared Sauna’s, as seen in this People Magazine article- http://greatideas.people.com/2016/01/21/jennifer-aniston-infrared-saunas-justin-theroux/
506 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Meet The Signal 88 Security Franchise Leadership Team (5 views)
- An Interview with Signal 88 Co-Founder Reed Nyffeler (4 views)
- Franchising Growth: Signal 88 by the Numbers (4 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (6 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (5 views)
- Coverall® Appoints New Chief Financial Officer (5 views)
- Woody’s Bar-B-Q® Heads North to Bring a Taste of the South to the Empire State (5 views)
- Juice It Up! Signs Three-Store Deal To Enter Florida (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (4 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (4 views)