Planet Beach Spray & Spa Installs a Third Hot Box Detox Unit in Order to Keep up with Membership Demand and the Growing Popularity of Hot Exercise
- Sub Headline: This fusion of Infrared sauna and isometric, yoga style poses has proven to be a must have for health clubs and their members.
- City: Marrero
- State: Louisiana
- Franchise URL: http://www.PlanetBeach.com
- Listed: February 15, 2016 6:48 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
Marrero, LA (FranchisePOD.com) FEBRUARY 13, 2016 – Hot Box Detox (HBX) is the latest innovation from Planet Beach Franchising Corporation and is best described as “Beyond Hot Yoga.” A virtual instructor hosts this three-person infrared sauna unit with limitless video scheduling configurations. It is shipped to your location, installed and followed up with ongoing support by a dedicated HBX representative. Substantial opportunity for retail revenue is also a plus with the HBX companion products that consumers can’t get enough of.
In order to keep up with the demands of members at the Uptown New Orleans Planet Beach spray & spa location the installation of the third HBX was necessary. “I think we need to knock the wall down and make a HBX studio, the member’s are loving the results and telling everyone!” says Fletcher Jernigan, Spa Director at the Uptown location.
The benefits of infrared light therapy are widely recognized in the health and wellness industry. Some of the advantages include skin purification, reduced blood pressure, pain relief, improved circulation and collagen repair. Combined with the sequence of body postures your health club members can improve workout recovery time, strengthen muscle and bone while burning massive calories and flushing toxins from their bodies.
Lately we have heard celebrities, such as Jennifer Aniston and Justin Theroux, speaking about their use of Infrared Sauna’s, as seen in this People Magazine article- http://greatideas.people.com/2016/01/21/jennifer-aniston-infrared-saunas-justin-theroux/
446 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (50 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (41 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (83 views)
- Salata To Open In Quail Springs Thursday (80 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (73 views)
- Cherry Blow Dry Bar to Expand in New Jersey and Pennsylvania (70 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (70 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (60 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (52 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (52 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (52 views)
- Mosquito Squad Recognized As One Of America’s Fastest Growing Companies By Inc. Magazine For Seventh Consecutive Year (49 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (41 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (41 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (40 views)