- Sub Headline: Come to the membership appreciation anniversary party at Planet Fitness Benton Harbor on April 4th from 5-8pm.
- Franchise URL: http://www.PlanetFitness.com
- Listed: March 29, 2016 10:12 am
- Expires: 7 days, 2 hours
BENTON HARBOR, Mich., March 29, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // — Planet Fitness, the innovative health club franchise known for its affordable prices with memberships for only $10 a month, is hosting a membership appreciation anniversary party on April 4th at the Benton Harbor Planet Fitness located right off the I-94 Pipestone Exit, across from Lowe’s, next to Staples.
Reality TV star Danni Allen, winner of season 14 of NBC’s The Biggest Loser, will be attending the membership appreciation anniversary party on April 4th from 5-8 p.m. Danni will be there to talk about how she lost weight and share the fitness tips that helped her win The Biggest Loser. There will also be pizza, snacks, and giveaways at the event.
Planet Fitness prides itself on providing a high-quality experience at an exceptional value and being home of the Judgement Free Zone®, where members experience a hassle-free, non-intimidating environment. Each club also features the brand’s iconic “Lunk Alarm” – a purple and yellow siren on the wall used as a light-hearted, gentle reminder that grunting, dropping weights or judging others is not permitted.
The PF Black Card® membership, which is $19.99 a month, includes additional amenities such as the ability to bring a guest every day at no additional charge, access to the more than 1,000+ clubs in the Planet Fitness chain, as well as use of massage chairs*, HydroMassage beds*, tanning*, and 50 percent off select cooler drinks*.
Additionally, Planet Fitness spotlights its members with “Planet of Triumphs,” an online community that celebrates all accomplishments and inspirational stories of Planet Fitness members. Planet of Triumphs provides an online platform for members to recognize their triumphs (big or small), share their stories and encourage others, reinforcing our belief that everyone belongs. Please visit PlanetOfTriumphs.com. For more information or to join online, please visit www.PlanetFitness.com or follow us on Facebook (www.facebook.com/PlanetFitness) and Twitter (www.twitter.com/PlanetFitness).
*PF Black Card® amenities may vary by location
About Planet Fitness
Founded in 1992 in Dover, N.H., Planet Fitness is one of the largest and fastest-growing franchisors and operators of fitness centers in the United States by number of members and locations. With more than 1,000 locations in 47 states, the District of Columbia, Puerto Rico, Canada, and the Dominican Republic, Planet Fitness’ mission is to enhance people’s lives by providing a high-quality fitness experience in a welcoming, non-intimidating environment, which we call the Judgement Free Zone®. More than 90% of Planet Fitness stores are owned and operated by independent business men and women.
SOURCE Planet Fitness
174 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (4 views)
- Yogurtland Adds Development and Marketing Executives to Management Team (3 views)
- AAMCO Of Santa Rosa, Calif., Announces New Ownership (3 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (3 views)
- Marco’s Pizza® Franchise Launches Veterans Recruitment Program (3 views)
- Chicken Salad Chick To Open Fourth Birmingham Location (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Enters Latest Extreme Sport Skijoring With Title Sponsorship Of ‘Ice Cowboys’ Pilot Episode (3 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (3 views)
- Cinnaholic “Rolls” Out First San Diego Location (2 views)
- Pie Five Pizza Heating Up the Hawkeye State with at Least Five New Locations (2 views)
- The Habit Burger Grill Celebrates Summer with All-New Strawberry Balsamic Chicken Salad (2 views)
- MOOYAH Continues Expansion on the Rio Grande: Better Burger Brand Brings Second Location to El Paso (2 views)
- Watermill Express Announces Franchise Expansion Plan to Meet the Growing Demand for Safe Drinking Water (2 views)
- Wee Little Arts Franchise Opportunities (2 views)