- Sub Headline: Our Smoothie Franchise Provides Great Incentives for Former Military Service Members
- City: Scottsdale
- State: Arizona
- Listed: December 10, 2015 3:25 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
SCOTTSDALE, AZ – (FranchisePOD.com) – Dec 10, 2015 – Today’s franchise opportunities represent an excellent career path for retired military personnel – and Planet Smoothie is no exception. According to Franchise Solutions, veterans own 9% of all U.S. businesses, and those businesses account for $1.2 trillion of goods sold in the economy.
Planet Smoothie acknowledges the contributions military veterans make for the country and its communities, and they recognize that veterans are a select group of people with the motivation and discipline required to succeed at franchise ownership.
As an incentive to military veterans and a way to say “thank you,” the Planet Smoothie franchise is giving 20% off franchise fees to veteran franchise owners. This is excellent news for military veterans who have considered teaming with Planet Smoothie in the past.
“We love to help former military veterans achieve their dreams of franchise ownership,” said John Wuycheck, Senior Vice President of Franchise Development for Planet Smoothie. “The Planet Smoothie franchise is an excellent choice for veterans, thanks to their eagerness and discipline, as well as our franchise’s accessible business model and extensive training and support.”
Smoothie franchise has proven business model, history of growth
Franchise Direct, America’s No. 1 franchise directory, recently placed Planet Smoothie on its list of “Franchises and Business Opportunities for Veterans,” based on the company’s strengths in the following areas of leadership:
- Real Estate – Their experienced commercial real estate network assists franchise owners with site selection.
- Training – Franchisees receive comprehensive training at Planet Smoothie University and at their flagship location, followed by on-site, in-store training prior to opening, and a variety of learning programs.
- Marketing Support – Their marketing team provides guidance and high-quality marketing materials to support a franchise owner’s store opening, as well as ongoing local marketing efforts.
Planet Smoothie is a smoothie franchise that sets itself apart by offering great-tasting smoothies that use healthier, natural ingredients. In a side-by-side comparison, their smoothies generally have less sugar and fewer calories – a big competitive advantage as Americans actively seek out healthier options. Planet Smoothie is led by a veteran franchise team and dedicated brand support team as part of the Kahala Brands family.
Planet Smoothie is still growing in the $2.4 billion smoothie industry. Americans are hungry for healthy dining options, and Planet Smoothie answers that demand by offering healthy menu items that are both convenient and delicious. The demographics of smoothie customers are evolving, and smoothie franchises attract more customers every year.
Planet Smoothie franchisees receive extensive training and support
One of the best things about being part of the Planet Smoothie franchise system: franchise owners aren’t alone in their business. They have the support of a veteran team of business executives, as well as other franchise owners who can offer advice and fellowship as owners grow their stores. All Planet Smoothie franchisees get ample training, ongoing coaching and operations manuals to help them master the day-to-day operations of their Planet Smoothie locations.
“If I only had one store to provide income for my retirement, I would be ecstatic based on what I’m seeing from my first store,” said Michelle Williams, a Planet Smoothie franchise owner in Tucson, Arizona. “My customers are always asking us to open in more places, though, so we’ve opened a second store, and we’re working on No. 3. I think it’s our duty to continue to grow here in Tucson.”
To learn more, visit www.planetsmoothiefranchise.com.
SOURCE Planet Smoothie
Franchise Development Coordinator
293 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet The FASTSIGNS Franchise Corporate Leadership Team (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (5 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (4 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (4 views)
- Tacos 4 Life Restaurant Brings on New Executives to Expand Business and Mission (4 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (3 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (3 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (2 views)
- Brightway Insurance names new Chairman; David Miller becomes Executive Chairman (2 views)
- SUPPLY POINTe Launches Nationwide Franchise Program (2 views)
- The Loop Pizza Grill Opens New Jacksonville Location (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)
- MILITARY FAMILY RETURNS TO WASHINGTON AND OPENS LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE BUSINESS (2 views)
- Joshua Trejo – Sport Clips Help A Hero Scholarship Recipient Video (2 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (1 views)