- Sub Headline: Latin Chicken Brand Reports Strong Gains in April, Despite Industry's Performance
- Franchise URL: http://www.Campero.com
- Listed: May 24, 2016 9:08 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS (FranchisePOD.com) May 24, 2016 – Pollo Campero, Latin America’s largest chicken restaurant chain, celebrated its 45th anniversary on April 27th with new United States restaurant openings in Charlotte, North Carolina and Bronx, New York, as well as one new unit in Quito, Ecuador. Pollo Campero also reported a 9.6 percent same-store sales growth for the month of April, despite the industry’s slight decline in same-store sales, according to Nation’s Restaurant News. Campero first opened its doors in Guatemala in 1971 as a small, family-owned restaurant and has since grown to more than 350 restaurants worldwide.
The two new restaurant openings in New York and North Carolina mark the fourth and fifth openings for Pollo Campero in 2016. The openings are part of the brand’s plan to double its U.S. system in the next three years. “We have come a long way since 1971, and we celebrated this special month by growing our family with new restaurant openings,” said Tim Pulido, President and CEO of Pollo Campero International. “It’s been 45 years since we opened our first restaurant, but the same passion, dedication and care we put into each of our recipes are still present. Preserving these core values, as well as our original flavors, are what have made Pollo Campero so successful.”
As noted above, Campero reported 9.6 percent in comparable sales growth for the month of April in the U.S., helping the brand grow in both sales and in units. A key driver of this growth continues to be the brand’s millennial consumer base, which is attracted to Pollo Campero’s unique Latin roots. To sustain the brand’s sales momentum, Campero is looking at technology to improve convenience at its restaurants – its new mobile app and online ordering test aim to simplify and expedite ordering.
About Pollo Campero
Pollo Campero is a Latin QSR+ concept that focuses on fresh and authentic hand-breaded and citrus grilled chicken recipes. The brand started in Guatemala in 1971 as a tiny, family-owned restaurant and has expanded to more than 350 restaurants worldwide, including 62 in the U.S. With bold and exciting Latin-inspired menu items, Campero has become a favorite for those looking for unique flavors, such as Millennials. Today, as Pollo Campero marks its 45th anniversary, its focus on quality, and its mission to stay true to its Latin roots remain the same. At the heart of that commitment: the promise to use fresh, never frozen, hormone-free chicken paired with traditional Latin sides, drinks and desserts in a vibrant atmosphere.
For franchise information, or to learn more about Pollo Campero, visit Campero.com. Follow the flavor on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @CamperoUSA.
SOURCE Pollo Campero
370 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (3 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL RECEIVES CFA 2017 AWARD (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Altitude Trampoline Park Springing In To Skokie, IL In 2018 (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)