- Sub Headline: Campero Reports 7.2% SSSG for the First Quarter After 2015's 10.2% Comparable Sales Growth
- Franchise URL: http://www.Campero.com
- Listed: April 20, 2016 10:55 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
DALLAS, April 20, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ – Pollo Campero, best known for its Latin-inspired chicken and bold flavors, reported a 7.2 percent same-store sales rise for first-quarter 2016, marking its 17th consecutive quarter with positive comparable growth. The brand’s sales growth momentum holds strong as it continues to invest in remodels, new product development and technology.
“Overlapping our double digit same-store growth numbers from 2015 was challenging, but our strong execution, new product news and remodels helped fuel our momentum,” said Tim Pulido, CEO of Pollo Campero International.
The brand continues to successfully engage with its millennial base, which according to Technomic’s Consumer Brand Metrics, makes up more than 60 percent of its customers. “Millennials are the heaviest foodservice users, and they’re looking for bold and unique flavors which plays well for Pollo Campero,” said Darren Tristano, President of Technomic.
Pollo Campero plans to grow its units by 20 percent during 2016, as well as continue its remodel rollout. “We’re excited about our new restaurant pipeline for this year—we opened four new units during the first months and their initial results are outperforming our expectations,” shared Pulido.
As the brand continues its aggressive expansion plan, Campero is also looking to bring new franchisees to support its growth plans in California, Florida and other states.
About Pollo Campero
Pollo Campero is a Latin QSR+ concept that focuses on fresh and authentic hand-breaded and citrus grilled chicken recipes. The brand started in Guatemala in 1971 as a tiny, family-owned restaurant and has expanded to over 350 restaurants worldwide, including 62 in the U.S. With bold and exciting Latin-inspired menu items, Campero has become a favorite for those looking for unique flavors such as Millennials. Today, as Pollo Campero marks its 45th anniversary, its focus on quality, and its mission to stay true to its Latin roots remain the same. At the heart of that commitment: the promise to use fresh, never frozen, hormone-free chicken paired with traditional Latin sides, drinks and desserts in a vibrant atmosphere.
For franchise information, or to learn more about Pollo Campero, visit Campero.com. Follow the flavor on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram @CamperoUSA.
SOURCE Pollo Campero
128 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- AlphaGraphics Again Dominates Quick Printing Top 100 (2 views)
- International Vapor Group, Inc., wholly-owned subsidiary Eversmoke, Announced Today the Transition of the Eversmoke Brand to Tech-Savvy Brand, VaporFi (2 views)
- Rhythm Time Franchisee Wins National Womens Award (2 views)
- Dunkin’ Donuts’ On-the-Go Mobile Ordering Now Available Nationwide (2 views)
- UFC Gym Expands Long Island Footprint With Farmingdale Grand Opening (2 views)
- Don’t Get Burned with Your AC This Summer – One Hour Air Conditioning & Heating (2 views)
- Two Local Moms Open Pet Wants Olathe (2 views)
- Giant Tiger in Fergus, Ontario, Celebrates Grand Opening This Saturday (2 views)
- AdvantaClean’s Founder and CEO Gets Inside Look at His Company’s Local Franchise Operations (2 views)
- Auntie Anne’s Wins MarketPlace Development’s Golden Star Award (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Introduces Limited Time Offer Takeout Pack for UFC® 198, 199 and 200 (2 views)
- Disaster Experts From ServiceMaster Restore Onsite in West Virginia, Share Tips to Help Mitigate Water Damage #FloodingRestoration (2 views)
- Dickey’s Barbecue Pit Fires Up the Pit in Mesa (2 views)
- Baskin-Robbins Announces Opening Of New Shop In Marietta, Georgia (2 views)
- Smallcakes Is Set for the Big Apple! (2 views)