- City: Addison
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.pollotropical.com
- Listed: February 25, 2016 6:10 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 24, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // Addison, TX – Pollo Tropical, the fast casual restaurant known for its citrus-marinated, flame-grilled chicken a “comfort food gone Caribbean” sides like corn souffle and balsamic tomatoes, will open its sixth and seventh San Antonio-area locations in February. The company will bring its signature bright tropical blue Caribbean-style restaurants to New Braunfels and Castle Hills.
Castle Hills: Saturday, Feb. 27 at 6007 West Avenue
The grand opening celebration kicks off at 10:00 a.m. with the local chambers of commerce and Pollo Tropical representatives. Doors open at 10:30 a.m. and the first 100 guests in line will receive a free quarter chicken meal with rice and beans and will be entered into a raffle for the grand prize of Free Chicken for a Year drawing at 11:00 a.m.* At 5:30 p.m. on opening day, guests will be eligible to win free meal giveaways, and a drawing for a $300 Visa gift card will take place at 6 p.m.
“We’ve opened seven restaurants in the San Antonio-area in 18 months, and we plan to open several more in 2016 to serve this community that has embraced our island-style food,” said Pollo Tropical Chief Operating Officer Danny Meisenheimer. “We invite all of our new neighbors in New Braunfels and Castle Hills to join us at the grand opening celebrations for free food and fun.”
The 3,700-square-foot restaurants will be open from 10:30 a.m. to midnight daily, and will feature indoor and outdoor seating for more than 90 guests, with limited table service and a convenient drive-thru. Guests can receive a coupon for either a buy one, get one free small TropiChop® or $3 off a family meal by signing up for the Pollo Reward$® loyalty program.
Both restaurants are actively recruiting for all positions and plan to hire more than 40 hourly team members. Applications are being accepted at http://pollotropical.com/careers/job-postings/.
*Complete details, including contest rules, odds of winning and eligibility can be found at: www.pollotropical.com.
About Pollo Tropical
Pollo Tropical, a subsidiary of Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc. is a Caribbean-inspired fast casual concept known for its fresh, flame-grilled chicken marinated in a proprietary blend of tropical fruit juices and spices. Other craveable island favorites include Mojo Roast Pork and made-from-scratch sides including rice, beans, yuca with garlic sauce, sweet plantains and more. Menu items like the Tropical Citrus Chicken Salad, Guava BBQ Pork Sandwich and Create Your Own TropiChops® can be customized with 10 zesty tropical signature sauces on Pollo Tropical’s famous Saucing Island®. Founded in 1988, the Miami-based company currently owns and operates more than 150 locations in Florida, Georgia, Tennessee and Texas, plus licensed restaurants on college campuses and franchised locations throughout the Caribbean, Central America, South America and Puerto Rico. For more information, visit Pollo Tropical’s website at www.pollotropical.com.
About Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc.
Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc., owns, operates and franchises Pollo Tropical and Taco Cabana® restaurant brands. The brands specialize in the operation of fast casual, ethnic restaurants that offer distinct and unique flavors with broad appeal at a compelling value. The brands feature made-from-scratch cooking, fresh salsa bars, drive-thru service and catering. For more information about Fiesta Restaurant Group, Inc., visit the corporate website at www.frgi.com.
SOURCE Pollo Tropical
144 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)