- Sub Headline: First Watch will open its third Pittsburgh-area restaurant on Monday.
- City: Pittsburgh
- State: Pennsylvania
- Listed: December 7, 2015 10:06 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 07, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // PITTSBURGH – First Watch Restaurants, the popular Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch concept, announced it will open in McCandless on Monday, Dec. 7, at 7 a.m. at 9176 Covenant Ave. The restaurant in the new McCandless Crossing shopping center will be 33-year-old First Watch’s third restaurant in Pittsburgh and will employ about 25 people. Customers of the new restaurant will be among the first to sample the eatery’s fresh, new menu and innovative new restaurant design.
“First Watch has been welcoming guests in Pittsburgh for nearly a decade,” said Chris Tomasso, chief marketing officer for First Watch. “At our McCandless restaurant, we’ll be introducing our new, craveable menu which features a number of innovative items not yet available at our other restaurants in Pittsburgh.”
First Watch’s curated new menu takes an elevated approach to traditional and inventive offerings made to order using farm fresh ingredients. It includes items such as Avocado Toast, Smoked Salmon Eggs Benedict, Farm Stand Breakfast Tacos and Lemon Ricotta Pancakes. The restaurant will offer healthy, flavorful favorites like house-made granola and pico de gallo, organic greens, house-roasted vegetables, cage-free eggs and 100% fresh-squeezed orange juice as well as more indulgent, traditional breakfast, brunch and lunch offerings.
The McCandless First Watch will also offer options from the restaurant’s Fresh Juice Bar, juiced in-house daily using fresh fruits and vegetables sourced locally whenever possible. The restaurant will serve its exclusive Sunrise Select Premium Blend Coffee, made from slow-roasted, hand-selected, high-grown coffee beans from mountains across North, Central and South America.
The new First Watch will open with the restaurant’s latest interior design, which combines farm fresh elements with a high-energy, urban vibe.
First Watch serves its entire menu seven days a week from 7 a.m. until 2:30 p.m. The restaurant also offers customers complimentary newspapers and free Wi-Fi Internet access.
About First Watch
First Watch specializes in award-winning, made-to-order Breakfast, Brunch and Lunch. A recipient of more than 200 “Best Breakfast” and “Best Brunch” accolades, First Watch offers traditional favorites, such as omelets, pancakes, sandwiches and salads, and unique specialty items like Quinoa Power Bowls, Avocado Toast and the Chickichanga. First Watch was named a 2015 Top Consumer Pick by Nation’s Restaurant News and has received other recognition including being named a 2013 “Next 20” Emerging Brand by Nation’s Restaurant News and a 2014 Top Franchise Value by FSR Magazine. First Watch is the largest and fastest-growing daytime-only restaurant concept in the U.S. with more than 270 restaurants in 26 states, including more than 135 First Watch restaurants, 116 The Egg & I Restaurants, 20 The Good Egg restaurants and one Bread & Company restaurant in Nashville (with another one under construction). For more information, visit firstwatch.com.
SOURCE First Watch
193 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (46 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (38 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (37 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (34 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (30 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (29 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (26 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (25 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (24 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (23 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (23 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (21 views)
- Franchise Businesses And Their Charities Are Honored At Annual “Franchising Gives Back” Awards Dinner (4 views)