- Sub Headline: United Country Announces Sponsorship of “Trained Assassins”
- Listed: July 25, 2016 7:54 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 22, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) KANSAS CITY, Mo. – United Country Real Estate and Trained Assassins announced today that they have joined together to film unique hunts and hunting properties across the US. The affiliation will provide United Country agents, brokers and auctioneers another platform to showcase some of their best hunting and recreational properties for sale nationwide.
United Country Real Estate is the leading land seller in the US, marketing recreational properties that include hunting, fishing and other outdoor activities nationally. Trained Assassins is a TV show that focuses on hunting a wide range of game on properties across the United States and Canada. Each week, the crew hunts a different property and keeps the cameras rolling as they pursue trophy deer, elk, turkey and hogs.
“I think one of the best ways to be able to showcase a piece of property is to actually show what the piece has to offer,” said Cragg Fitz, co-owner/co-host of Trained Assassins. “A great way to do that is to actually film a hunt on that particular property. I think partnering with United Country gives us some avenues to film some of our shows on some of the most premiere land listings in the country. In turn, it will showcase the types of properties United Country has to offer.”
Trained Assassins originally aired in 2008 as a YouTube channel, hosted by Slade Priest of United Country Gibson Realty & Land Company and filmed by Fitz and their crew. It was picked up by the Sportsman Channel in 2013, and today has grown to be a popular hunting show on TV, averaging more than four million viewers per season.
“For over 90 years we have advertised lifestyle properties, like hunting properties via innovative techniques. Our strategy is to increase awareness that our offices offer thousands of amazing hunting properties all over the US. Many of the millions of viewers of this show will visit our website to locate their own hunting properties. The best ways to really understand the hunting or lifestyle value of recreational property is to actually show what the land has to offer. That’s the opportunity we saw in the excellently produced Trained Assassins show,” said Mike Duffy, president of United Country Real Estate.
You can catch Trained Assassins on Mondays at 7:00 p.m., Thursdays at 3 p.m., Fridays at 6:30 a.m. and Saturdays at 1:30 a.m., Eastern Time. It airs on the Sportsman Channel. You can also watch past shows and stay current with show activities and information by following them on Facebook at www.facebook.com/TrainedAssassins.TV.
For more information about the affiliation or United Country Real Estate, call 800-444-5044 or visit UnitedCountry.com. And follow United Country and lifestyle real estate news on Facebook at www.facebook.com/unitedcountry.
About United Country Real Estate
United Country Real Estate – a division of the United Real Estate Group – is the leading, fully integrated network of conventional and auction real estate professionals. The company has been an innovator in lifestyle and country real estate marketing since 1925. United Country supports nearly 500 offices and 5,000 real estate professionals across four continents, with a unique, comprehensive marketing program. The exclusive program includes the highest ranked and largest portfolios of specialty property marketing websites, unequaled national print advertising, the largest internal real estate advertising agency, an extensive buyer database of more than 650,000 opt-in buyers and additional proprietary programs to advertise properties more broadly.
2820 NW Barry Road, Kansas City, MO 64154
SOURCE United Country Real Estate
Public Relations & Social Media Manager
United Country or our marketplace
375 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS ANNOUNCES YEARLONG CELEBRATION AND CHARITY CAMPAIGN (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)