- Franchise URL: http://www.PostalConnections.com
- Listed: April 27, 2016 12:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 27, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // As part of the Postal Connections system, one of our top priorities is the entrepreneurial success and satisfaction of our franchisees. We do everything in our power to ensure that each franchisee with Postal Connections has access to the tools necessary to live out their dreams of business ownership to the fullest.
To this point, Postal Connections has joined forces with VetFran, the leading source of resources for veterans and veteran spouses entering the franchise industry, to drive the expansion of Postal Connections throughout the nation.
“We have the utmost respect for our military veterans and have found that the skills they learn while in service are extremely complementary to franchising,” said CEO Fred Morache. “A strong work ethic, the drive to succeed, the ability to follow a proven system and a teamwork attitude are just some of the qualities that put veterans ahead of the game when it comes to franchising.”
About Postal Connections
Postal Connections offers a 50 percent discount on the brand’s franchise fees to military veterans and spouses in conjunction with Vet Fran, putting business ownership even closer within grasp. Postal Connections Express offers a 25 percent discount.
For more information about Postal Connections franchise opportunities, go to: [http://www.postalconnections.com/franchise-opportunities/].
415 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Urban Float Expands Into Houston (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees at Idealliance Experience Annual Conference May 3-5 (1 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (1 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (1 views)
- FOCUS Brands Celebrates the Opening of 600 International Stores for both Auntie Anne’s ® and Cinnabon ® Brands (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 OFFICER OF THE MONTH FEBRUARY, BRENDON BENSON (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS – NEW YEAR’S RESOLUTION IDEA FOR 2017: IMPROVE THE WAY YOU ENGAGE WITH EMPLOYEES (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (1 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (1 views)
- Amazing Lash Studio Announces Milestone Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (1 views)