- Franchise URL: http://www.PostalConnections.com
- Listed: April 27, 2016 12:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 27, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // As part of the Postal Connections system, one of our top priorities is the entrepreneurial success and satisfaction of our franchisees. We do everything in our power to ensure that each franchisee with Postal Connections has access to the tools necessary to live out their dreams of business ownership to the fullest.
To this point, Postal Connections has joined forces with VetFran, the leading source of resources for veterans and veteran spouses entering the franchise industry, to drive the expansion of Postal Connections throughout the nation.
“We have the utmost respect for our military veterans and have found that the skills they learn while in service are extremely complementary to franchising,” said CEO Fred Morache. “A strong work ethic, the drive to succeed, the ability to follow a proven system and a teamwork attitude are just some of the qualities that put veterans ahead of the game when it comes to franchising.”
About Postal Connections
Postal Connections offers a 50 percent discount on the brand’s franchise fees to military veterans and spouses in conjunction with Vet Fran, putting business ownership even closer within grasp. Postal Connections Express offers a 25 percent discount.
For more information about Postal Connections franchise opportunities, go to: [http://www.postalconnections.com/franchise-opportunities/].
340 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Big Whiskey’s Signs First Franchisee in Bentonville, AR (2 views)
- Superior Mosquito Defense Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (2 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Driven Brands’ Jose R. Costa Becomes NACD Board Leadership Fellow (2 views)
- Enviro-Master Franchisee Scott Sheldon in the news again discussing the Hygiene Industry (2 views)
- Camp Run-A-Mutt Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Godfather’s Pizza Announces 2016, Early 2017 Expansions (1 views)
- bd’s Mongolian Grill Rolls Out Six New Recipes in Collaboration with ‘America’s Best Cook’ (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS Company Facts (1 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH: JANUARY, 2017 (1 views)