- Franchise URL: http://www.PostalConnections.com
- Listed: April 27, 2016 12:06 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 27, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // As part of the Postal Connections system, one of our top priorities is the entrepreneurial success and satisfaction of our franchisees. We do everything in our power to ensure that each franchisee with Postal Connections has access to the tools necessary to live out their dreams of business ownership to the fullest.
To this point, Postal Connections has joined forces with VetFran, the leading source of resources for veterans and veteran spouses entering the franchise industry, to drive the expansion of Postal Connections throughout the nation.
“We have the utmost respect for our military veterans and have found that the skills they learn while in service are extremely complementary to franchising,” said CEO Fred Morache. “A strong work ethic, the drive to succeed, the ability to follow a proven system and a teamwork attitude are just some of the qualities that put veterans ahead of the game when it comes to franchising.”
About Postal Connections
Postal Connections offers a 50 percent discount on the brand’s franchise fees to military veterans and spouses in conjunction with Vet Fran, putting business ownership even closer within grasp. Postal Connections Express offers a 25 percent discount.
For more information about Postal Connections franchise opportunities, go to: [http://www.postalconnections.com/franchise-opportunities/].
376 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (6 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Video: Reed Nyffeler –The Role of the Franchisor (3 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (2 views)
- Back Yard Burger Supports Dine Out for No Kid Hungry (2 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (2 views)
- Quaker Steak & Lube® New Entrees and Desserts Combine for a Full-Meal Dining Experience (2 views)