- Sub Headline: Local Entrepreneurs Open Leading Shipping and Business Services Provider in Kendall West
- City: Miami
- State: Florida
- Franchise URL: http://www.postalconnections.com
- Listed: December 3, 2015 1:42 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
December 03, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // MIAMI, Fla. – Postal Connections, one of the nation’s premier providers of packing, shipping and business services dedicated to personalized customer assistance, announced today the opening of a new store in the Kendall West Area of Miami. The new franchise location will be the first for Wilfredo Figueroa and Cindy Zabala.
“After reviewing several franchise options we chose Postal Connections because of their wide range of products, superior training and dedication to customer service. I knew I wanted to offer those same benefits to Kendall West and The Hammocks communities,” said Wilfredo a technical support engineer. “They go above and beyond to treat people as people, instead of as transactions. I am thrilled to introduce Postal Connections to both small businesses and consumer households.”
Slated to open on December 14, the new Postal Connections store will be located at 8765 SW 165th Ave. Unit 109, conveniently situated on the corner of 88th Street and SW 85th Lane in the Lucky Start Executive Plaza. This store will be the third Postal Connections store in Florida, joining the 41 locations based nationwide.
Based in Frisco, Texas, Postal Connections, which presents itself as more than a pack and ship store, has established itself as a leading provider of a wide array of business and personal services, offering convenient access to postal products, packaging items, shipping with the leading carriers, freight services, printing, creative services, printing cartridges, copying, fax, passport photos, notary, shredding and other hard to find services. Postal Connections implements intensive training of all franchisees to ensure that service is the highest priority in all stores. The company frequently offers new items and services that cannot be found elsewhere to improve customer service and convenience.
“Wilfredo and Cindy are exactly the right entrepreneurs to grow the brand in Miami,” said Fred Morache, co-owner and managing director of Postal Connections, and renowned veteran of the franchising industry. “Their business acumen is tremendous, and we’re excited to see Wilfredo and Cindy fill the niche for these particular services in the region.”
Postal Connections stores are located in 14 states currently, and plan to have more than 50 additional locations across the United States by the end of 2016. As Postal Connections expands, the brand is awarding franchise opportunities to qualified individuals who share the company’s commitment to be fully involved in the business, who will follow the proven business model and who will be dedicated to superior customer service.
About Postal Connections
Founded in 1995, Postal Connections is a growing franchise chain of postal, shipping and business service stores. The franchise offers an affordable opportunity to many who want to be in business for themselves while getting the benefits of guidance from founders of the postal, packaging, ship and business service retail industry. To learn more about Postal Connection’s services, visit www.postalconnections.com or call (619) 294-7550. For more information on Postal Connection franchise opportunities, visit www.postalconnections.com/franchise-opportunities/ or call 1-800-POSTALS (767-8257).
SOURCE Postal Connections
All Points Public Relations
208 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- How This U.S. Veteran Thrived as a Signal 88 Franchisee (1 views)
- Decatur Tropical Smoothie Café® to Hold a Weekend Grand Opening Celebration (1 views)
- New PickUp USA Fitness Franchise Opening in Las Vegas (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- Atlanta Area Menchie’s Frozen Yogurt Franchise (1 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Build Your Dream Lineup At Taco John’s® (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® OF YORK PROVIDES AWARD-WINNING SIGNS AND GRAPHICS FOR PENN STATE YORK STUDENT CENTER (1 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (1 views)