- Sub Headline: Charleston Pet Resort to Receive New Logo Redesign, Business Cards, Brand Brochures and More
- Franchise URL: http://www.PostNet.com
- Listed: July 14, 2016 7:11 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
July 14, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) DENVER – PostNet, the leading print and marketing solutions franchise, announces the winner of its Brand Refresh Contest. The winner, Charleston Pet Resort, will receive a complete brand refresh package, including a custom logo redesign and newly designed marketing materials printed by PostNet.
The Charleston Pet Resort has been serving the local pet community in Charleston for more than 20 years and is excited for the opportunity to freshen up their branding.
“We are a small business with a large “pawprint” specializing in pet care. My staff and I want to show all clients, new and old, that pets are our passion and commitment when they are in our care,” says Mary Keller, owner of the Charleston Pet Resort. “We look forward to this opportunity with a fresh new logo and marketing materials to go along with our much anticipated facility upgrades!”
Small businesses from across the country were given the opportunity to submit the reasons their business deserves a brand refresh, complements of PostNet.
“We are thrilled with the variety and depth of responses this contest has generated,” says Rachel Reynolds, Director of Marketing at PostNet. “We have a passion for providing marketing solutions to small businesses, and we’re excited to be a part of the continued success of this incredible small business.”
For more information about how PostNet can nurture your success as a business owner, go to www.postnet.com to find the location nearest you.
Founded in 1992, PostNet is the leading business-to-business franchise known for providing customized, business-enhancing print, marketing and shipping solutions. Locally owned and operated PostNet locations offer full-service digital printing; direct mail; signs; document binding and finishing; graphic design; and ancillary business services, like private mailbox rental and more. They also offer professional packaging services and shipping with UPS, FedEx, DHL and the U.S. Postal Service. In addition, with the brand’s bricks and clicks business model, each PostNet franchisee has both a physical storefront in the community as well as an Online Print Center, offering customers the benefits of online transactions and face-to-face service. PostNet has nearly 700 franchise locations across 10 countries. PostNet has been recognized with several noteworthy awards this year including: 2016 Entrepreneur Franchise 500; 2016 Franchise Gator Top 100; and 2016 Franchise Direct Top 100. For more information about PostNet services, go to www.postnet.com; for information about owning a PostNet franchise, visit www.postnetfranchise.com.
Communications & PR Manager
423 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (20 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Haircut Franchise Markets Available By State (4 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- CATHERINE MONSON, CEO OF FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. ELECTED SECRETARY OF THE INTERNATIONAL FRANCHISE ASSOCIATION (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (5 views)
- 2Good2B Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Video: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (5 views)
- FASTSIGNS® And SpaceView Launch Partnership To Enhance Sales Strategy Through Augmented Reality Visual Experience (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Officer of the Month, Teo Romero, April (4 views)
- The Casual Pint Brings ‘Coffee Shop of Beers’ to South Carolina (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Backed by More Than Two Decades of Success, Sport Clips Has Positioned Itself as a Premier Investment Opportunity for Lenders (3 views)
- Barkefellers Franchise Opportunities (3 views)