- Sub Headline: Leading B-to-B Franchise Targeting 20 Locations across Austin, Houston, Dallas and San Antonio over Next Five Years; Opening Locations in Austin and Dallas before End of Year
- City: Austin
- State: Texas
- Listed: November 19, 2015 5:29 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
AUSTIN, Texas – November 10, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – PostNet, the leading business-to-business franchise known for providing personalized, business-enhancing print, marketing and shipping solutions, announced today it is aggressively targeting Texas, specifically Austin, Houston, Dallas and San Antonio, for franchise growth. Over the next five years, PostNet expects to open 20 locations across these key target markets.
PostNet will open two franchisee-owned locations before the end of the year, including one location in November at 201 University Oaks Blvd. in North Round Rock and a second location in December at 1229 W. 43rd St. in Houston. Two additional stores are under development in Houston and El Paso, which are slated to open in the first quarter of 2016. In total, PostNet has 37 locations in Texas, two of which opened in the past six months at 7548 Preston Road in Frisco and the second at 300 W. Bitters Rd. in San Antonio.
“With the rise in SOHO workers and small businesses in Texas, we continue to fill a niche in this growing business sector,” says PostNet’s Director of Franchise Development Chip Baranowski. “At PostNet, our growth and success is in direct response to today’s business customer who is not just looking for one service, but rather a comprehensive suite of consultative, personalized services for all of their printing, marketing and shipping needs.”
Steve McGarel, a PostNet franchisee who will be opening the new location in North Round Rock, worked in marketing for the cement, minerals and mining industry for 15 years before deciding to become a franchise owner.
“PostNet continues to capture market share in the fragmented category of design, print, and shipping service providers, and after meeting with the executive team and speaking to other franchise owners, I understand why,” says McGarel. “At PostNet, franchise owners are personally invested in the success of their customers. It’s not just their motto, it’s their passion. They take a consultative approach which enables them to operate like an extension of your company, working hard to solve your day-to-day challenges with results that truly make a difference. I, too, look forward to delivering this same level of service and commitment to my clients in North Round Rock and surrounding communities.”
Over the next five years, PostNet plans to add 200 franchise locations to its network, a move that would propel the company’s footprint to nearly 900 locations across 10 countries. The brand currently has franchise opportunities across the U.S. in markets such as Atlanta; Chicago; Charlotte; Miami; among others, as well as master franchise opportunities overseas.
PostNet franchisees support their clients’ marketing and business objectives through graphic design, full-service digital printing, direct mail, signage, document binding and finishing, and ancillary business services in a convenient neighborhood location. Unlike traditional postal and mailbox franchises, PostNet has strategic partnerships with all of the major logistics companies – UPS, FedEx, U.S. Postal Services, and DHL – offering a multi-carrier selection coupled with in-center professional packaging services to meet the specific shipping needs of its customers. In addition, with the brand’s bricks and clicks business model, each PostNet franchise has both a physical retail storefront as well as an Online Print Center, offering customers the benefits of fast online transactions and/or traditional face-to-face service.
For more information about the PostNet franchise, please visit www.postnetfranchise.com.
Founded in 1992, PostNet is the leading business-to-business franchise known for providing personalized, business-enhancing print, marketing and shipping solutions. Locally owned and operated PostNet locations offer full-service digital printing; direct mail; signage; document binding and finishing; graphic design; and ancillary business services, like private mailbox rental and more. They also offer professional packaging services and shipping with UPS, FedEx, DHL and the U.S. Postal Service. In addition, with the brand’s bricks and clicks business model, each PostNet franchise has both a physical retail storefront as well as an Online Print Center, offering customers the benefits of fast online transactions and/or traditional face-to-face service. PostNet has nearly 700 franchise locations across 10 countries. PostNet has won numerous awards and recognitions including: 2015 Entrepreneur Franchise 500; 2015 Franchise Gator Top 100; 2015 Entrepreneur America’s Top Global Franchise; 2013 Top 10 Best Franchise for Veterans by Military Times; 2013 Satisfaction Award from Franchise Business Review; and 2013 Mail Innovations Award from the U.S. Postal Service. For more information about PostNet services, go to www.postnet.com; for information about owning a PostNet franchise, visit www.postnetfranchise.com.
Fishman Public Relations
107 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (1 views)
- Krispy Kreme Doughnuts Celebrates 79th Birthday in a Big Way (2 views)
- Coffee Beanery Announces Grand Opening of New Store at Baker College-Flint (2 views)
- Ziebart Corporation Announces Summer Event Tour To Support National Charity Partner Journey4ACure® (1 views)
- Pieology Pizzeria Announces Strategic Purchase of Project Pie (1 views)
- Dunkin’ Brands Announces 2017 Retirement of Paul Twohig, President, Dunkin’ Donuts U.S. and Canada (1 views)
- Orange County Welcomes The Pie Hole With Open Arms And Lines Out The Door (1 views)
- Discovery Point Promotes MaryAnn Edwards and Andrea Moore (1 views)
- East Coast Wings & Grill Appoints Brett Larrabee as Vice President of Brand Development (1 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- Texas-based Sekots Too LLC Awarded Newk’s Eatery’s Franchisee of the Year (1 views)
- Massage Heights to Open Eight Locations in Austin (1 views)
- LunchBOX (A WAXING SALON) Franchise Opens this October in Burlington, Massachusetts (1 views)
- Jacksonville Beach Couple Opens First Bach to Rock Music School in Florida (1 views)