- Sub Headline: Winner to Receive a $5,000 Shopping Spree and $5,000 Matching Donation to Charity, $50,000 Will Be Donated to Four Charities
- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Listed: December 7, 2015 1:37 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
DENVER – December 07, 2015 – (FranchisePOD.com) – This holiday season, PostNet aims to encourage acts of kindness with the launch of the #PostNetMerrymakers campaign.
Now through December 31, 2015, people can enter to win a $5,000 holiday shopping spree at www.PostNetMerrymakers.com. In addition, PostNet will donate an additional $5,000 to the winner’s choice of four meaningful charities, including JDRF; The ALS Association; United Way; and ASPCA.
People are also encouraged to join PostNet in spreading holiday merrymaking through good deeds shared socially. Simply perform one good deed for someone else and share a story, photo or video about it on your favorite social media sites. For every share on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using the hashtag #PostNetMerrymakers, PostNet will donate $3 to the four aforementioned charities, up to $50,000. Whether you buy a coffee for the person behind you in line or give up your seat for someone on the train, no good deed is too small.
To make the holiday season even merrier, participating PostNet locations across the country are offering 20 percent off Canvas Prints. What better gift to give family and friends than a print of the ones they love? Also, if you plan on shipping any gifts to loved ones this holiday season, PostNet recommends doing so on or before Dec. 16, 2015 to get them there by Christmas and avoid more-expensive air shipping. PostNet packs and ships packages anywhere via FedEx, UPS, DHL and the U.S. Postal Service, and is one of the few stores where customers can compare shipping rates and delivery guarantees between all major carriers and choose the option that is right for them.
For more information, please visit www.PostNetMerrymakers.com.
Founded in 1992, PostNet is the leading business-to-business franchise known for providing personalized, business-enhancing print, marketing and shipping solutions. Locally owned and operated PostNet locations offer full-service digital printing; direct mail; signage; document binding and finishing; graphic design; and ancillary business services, like private mailbox rental and more. They also offer professional packaging services and shipping with UPS, FedEx, DHL and the U.S. Postal Service. In addition, with the brand’s bricks and clicks business model, each PostNet franchise has both a physical retail storefront as well as an Online Print Center, offering customers the benefits of fast online transactions and/or traditional face-to-face service. PostNet has nearly 700 franchise locations across 10 countries. PostNet has won numerous awards and recognitions including: 2015 Entrepreneur Franchise 500; 2015 Franchise Gator Top 100; 2015 Entrepreneur America’s Top Global Franchise; 2013 Top 10 Best Franchise for Veterans by Military Times; 2013 Satisfaction Award from Franchise Business Review; and 2013 Mail Innovations Award from the U.S. Postal Service. For more information about PostNet services, go to www.postnet.com; for information about owning a PostNet franchise, visit www.postnetfranchise.com.
209 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (3 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (2 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler About The Signal 88 Culture and Our Core Values (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – The Vision is Clear (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Rush Bowls Continues 2017 Momentum (2 views)
- Office Evolution Makes Prestigious Inc. 5000 List of Fastest Growing U.S. Private Companies (2 views)
- NEW BUSINESS IN TOWN: FASTSIGNS® OF EUGENE NOW OPEN (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® reporta crecimiento sin precedente al firmar acuerdo con 63 nuevas franquicias en 2016 (2 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (2 views)