- Sub Headline: Achieved Fundraising Goal while Encouraging Acts of Kindness across the Country
- City: Denver
- State: Colorado
- Franchise URL: http://www.PostNet.com
- Listed: February 29, 2016 8:30 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 29, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DENVER – PostNet, the industry leader in providing customized print, marketing and shipping solutions for businesses and consumers, has achieved its goal of raising $55,000 for their charity partners, JDRF; The ALS Association; United Way; and ASPCA, through its #PostNetMerrymakers campaign.
Held throughout the month of December 2015, PostNet created the #PostNetMerrymakers campaign to raise funds and awareness for four meaningful charities, while encouraging acts of kindness across the country. PostNet locations across the country joined forces in this one-of-a-kind event to spread awareness for this philanthropic campaign by encouraging their customers to perform and share good deeds on social media using the campaign hashtag. For every share on social media, PostNet donated $3 to the charities. To encourage campaign participation, PostNet also gave away a $5,000 holiday shopping spree and donated an additional $5,000 to the winner’s choice of one of the four charities.
“PostNet is a purpose-driven organization that is passionate about giving back. It is instilled in our culture and our history,” says Rachel Reynolds, Director of Marketing at PostNet. “With support from our franchisees and customers, we were able to achieve our fundraising goal and are overjoyed to know what a positive impact this will have on these charities.”
For more information about PostNet or to find a location nearest you, go to www.postnet.com.
Founded in 1992, PostNet is the leading business-to-business franchise known for providing personalized, business-enhancing print, marketing and shipping solutions. Locally owned and operated PostNet locations offer full-service digital printing; direct mail; signage; document binding and finishing; graphic design; and ancillary business services, like private mailbox rental and more. They also offer professional packaging services and shipping with UPS, FedEx, DHL and the U.S. Postal Service. In addition, with the brand’s bricks and clicks business model, each PostNet franchise has both a physical storefront in the community as well as an Online Print Center, offering customers the benefits of online transactions and face-to-face service. PostNet has nearly 700 franchise locations across 10 countries. PostNet has won numerous awards and recognitions including: 2016 Entrepreneur Franchise 500; 2016 Franchise Gator Top 100; 2013 Top 10 Best Franchise for Veterans by Military Times; 2013 Satisfaction Award from Franchise Business Review; and 2013 Mail Innovations Award from the U.S. Postal Service. For more information about PostNet services, go to www.postnet.com; for information about owning a PostNet franchise, visit www.postnetfranchise.com.
275 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Locking Down Security Business (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® of Rosenberg/Richmond, Texas Now Open (2 views)
- Moran Family of Brands Announces Franchisees of the Year (2 views)
- Home Care Assistance of Pembroke Pines Receives 2017 Best of Home Care® Provider and Employer of Choice Awards (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECOGNIZED FOR OUTSTANDING WEBSITE IN THE 2016 WEBAWARDS COMPETITION (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Real Heroes (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler – Rise 2017 Planned Breakout Sessions (1 views)
- Meet our Sport Clips Team Leader in New Jersey: Ashley Gray (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Ace Signs of Texas Becomes FASTSIGNS of Killeen (1 views)
- FACES OF THE FASTSIGNS FAMILY – VETERAN’S DAY SPECIAL: LEVI NOGUESS OF FASTSIGNS OF KILLEEN (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security: The Hero’s Journey (1 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (1 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (1 views)