- Sub Headline: Five Small Businesses to Receive Brand Refresh Package
- Franchise URL: http://www.PostNet.com
- Listed: April 21, 2016 3:17 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
April 21, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DENVER – Spring is a season of renewal, and this month PostNet is debuting its brand refresh, plus giving away a brand refresh package to five small businesses interested in giving their brands a little spring cleaning of their own.
PostNet Brand Refresh
PostNet’s brand refresh features a new messaging strategy and a new visual “look and feel” for its marketing communications materials. The brand refresh is intended to more effectively communicate the attributes of the already well-established brand and the company’s reason for being: To Nurture the Success of Our Local Business Communities.
“PostNet is well known in the printing, shipping and design space for providing small businesses with the personalized business-enhancing solutions and dedicated service they need to be successful,” said Rachel Reynolds, Director of Marketing at PostNet. “Our refined messaging strategy helps tell our complete story and communicates the true passion, commitment and personal investment our local franchise partners have in nurturing the success of fellow local businesses in their communities.”
PostNet Spring Cleaning Campaign for Small Businesses
In the spirit of the brand’s refresh and to further support the company’s purpose, PostNet is launching a campaign that will provide a fresh start to five lucky small businesses with a brand refresh package, including a custom logo redesign, 500 business cards, 250 brand brochures, and one banner or poster.
To enter, small business owners submit their logo via the campaign website now through May 9, 2016. From May 10 to May 27, Facebook fans cast their votes. The top 10 finalists will be announced on May 23, and PostNet will announce five winners on May 31.
“We have a vested interest in nurturing our local business communities, and this campaign is just a small representation of that commitment,” added Reynolds.
PostNet 25 Percent Off Business Cards Limited Time Offer
Logo already fresh? Participating PostNet franchise locations are also helping small businesses who want to show off their logos by providing 25 percent off their next business card order now through May 31, 2016.
For more information, contact your local PostNet or visit us on Facebook.
Founded in 1992, PostNet is the leading business-to-business franchise known for providing customized, business-enhancing print, marketing and shipping solutions. Locally owned and operated PostNet locations offer full-service digital printing; direct mail; signs; document binding and finishing; graphic design; and ancillary business services, like private mailbox rental and more. They also offer professional packaging services and shipping with UPS, FedEx, DHL and the U.S. Postal Service. In addition, with the brand’s bricks and clicks business model, each PostNet franchisee has both a physical storefront in the community as well as an Online Print Center, offering customers the benefits of online transactions and face-to-face service. PostNet has nearly 700 franchise locations across 10 countries. PostNet has been recognized with several noteworthy awards this year including: 2016 Entrepreneur Franchise 500; 2016 Franchise Gator Top 100; and 2016 Franchise Direct Top 100. For more information about PostNet services, go to www.postnet.com; for information about owning a PostNet franchise, visit www.postnetfranchise.com.
847.945.1300, ext. 256
187 total views, 2 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Sport Clips Emerging Market Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Hooters Celebrates National Chicken Wing Day with All-You-Can-Eat Wings (11 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (6 views)
- Busy Daytona Mall By Owner! Thriving Custom Embroidery & T-Shirt Business For Sale (5 views)
- Uncle Maddio’s Pizza Opening First Northern Alabama Restaurant in Madison (4 views)
- Popular TV Hunting Show to Feature United Country Properties (3 views)
- Roosters Men’s Grooming Center Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Famous Toastery and Dancakes Launch Holiday Character Pancake Art Campaign (3 views)
- SIGNAL 88 HERO OF THE MONTH, BRIAN TEJADA (3 views)
- Grooming Lounge Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- SpeedPro Imaging Enhances NYC with Fifth Studio Opening (3 views)
- Kumon: World’s Largest Education Franchise Targets Western Massachusetts for Expansion Plans (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (3 views)