- Sub Headline: Five Small Businesses to Receive Brand Refresh Package
- Franchise URL: http://www.PostNet.com
- Listed: April 21, 2016 3:17 pm
- Expires: 24 days, 17 hours
April 21, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // DENVER – Spring is a season of renewal, and this month PostNet is debuting its brand refresh, plus giving away a brand refresh package to five small businesses interested in giving their brands a little spring cleaning of their own.
PostNet Brand Refresh
PostNet’s brand refresh features a new messaging strategy and a new visual “look and feel” for its marketing communications materials. The brand refresh is intended to more effectively communicate the attributes of the already well-established brand and the company’s reason for being: To Nurture the Success of Our Local Business Communities.
“PostNet is well known in the printing, shipping and design space for providing small businesses with the personalized business-enhancing solutions and dedicated service they need to be successful,” said Rachel Reynolds, Director of Marketing at PostNet. “Our refined messaging strategy helps tell our complete story and communicates the true passion, commitment and personal investment our local franchise partners have in nurturing the success of fellow local businesses in their communities.”
PostNet Spring Cleaning Campaign for Small Businesses
In the spirit of the brand’s refresh and to further support the company’s purpose, PostNet is launching a campaign that will provide a fresh start to five lucky small businesses with a brand refresh package, including a custom logo redesign, 500 business cards, 250 brand brochures, and one banner or poster.
To enter, small business owners submit their logo via the campaign website now through May 9, 2016. From May 10 to May 27, Facebook fans cast their votes. The top 10 finalists will be announced on May 23, and PostNet will announce five winners on May 31.
“We have a vested interest in nurturing our local business communities, and this campaign is just a small representation of that commitment,” added Reynolds.
PostNet 25 Percent Off Business Cards Limited Time Offer
Logo already fresh? Participating PostNet franchise locations are also helping small businesses who want to show off their logos by providing 25 percent off their next business card order now through May 31, 2016.
For more information, contact your local PostNet or visit us on Facebook.
Founded in 1992, PostNet is the leading business-to-business franchise known for providing customized, business-enhancing print, marketing and shipping solutions. Locally owned and operated PostNet locations offer full-service digital printing; direct mail; signs; document binding and finishing; graphic design; and ancillary business services, like private mailbox rental and more. They also offer professional packaging services and shipping with UPS, FedEx, DHL and the U.S. Postal Service. In addition, with the brand’s bricks and clicks business model, each PostNet franchisee has both a physical storefront in the community as well as an Online Print Center, offering customers the benefits of online transactions and face-to-face service. PostNet has nearly 700 franchise locations across 10 countries. PostNet has been recognized with several noteworthy awards this year including: 2016 Entrepreneur Franchise 500; 2016 Franchise Gator Top 100; and 2016 Franchise Direct Top 100. For more information about PostNet services, go to www.postnet.com; for information about owning a PostNet franchise, visit www.postnetfranchise.com.
847.945.1300, ext. 256
150 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Sirius Day Spa Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (5 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (27 views)
- The Carving Board Sandwiches Serves Up National Franchise Opportunities (8 views)
- Debra Sawyer: Successfully Bringing a Woman’s Touch to Sport Clips’ Guy-Themed Concept (7 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (4 views)
- Billy Sims BBQ Opens in Yukon, OK (4 views)
- FIRST FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISE OPENS IN LAWRENCE (3 views)
- BrightStar Care: Shelly Sun Offers Valuable Insights during Event Aimed at Advancing Women in Leadership (3 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (3 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (3 views)
- Local Man Named Student of the Year Finalist in LearningRx National Contest for Life Changing Results (3 views)
- Comedy Powerhouse SMOSH Surprise Two Young Fans At Pizzarev In The Latest Prank It Fwd™ Series (2 views)