- Sub Headline: The beloved shop will bring toasty warm sandwiches, signature shakes and live music to Arkansas.
- Franchise URL: http://www.potbelly.com
- Listed: May 12, 2016 8:55 am
- Expires: 13 days, 22 hours
May 11, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // LITTLE ROCK, Ark. – Potbelly Sandwich Shop today announced a multi-unit agreement that will soon bring four additional locations to Little Rock and surrounding communities. The widely acclaimed neighborhood hangout is known for its signature sandwiches, hand-dipped milkshakes and live, local music.
Potbelly shops have earned a reputation in communities across the United States for having delicious food, fun décor and fresh tunes. Ryan Hamra, seasoned restaurateur and owner of Little Rock’s Potbelly Sandwich Shop will open four additional shops in the area and lead the brand’s growth throughout Arkansas. Hamra knows that Potbelly has strong growth potential and a bright future in Little Rock and across the state.
“Many students and residents in the area are already familiar with Potbelly because of our current location in Little Rock. They love the cozy shop and its good vibes because it makes them feel at home,” Hamra said, “For this reason, we couldn’t wait to bring more shops to nearby communities.”
Before joining Potbelly Sandwich Shop, Hamra developed extensive restaurant experience that dates back to his childhood. Since his father used to be a restaurant franchisee, Hamra attained industry knowledge at a young age. Additionally, Hamra currently serves on two major boards in Little Rock, which include The Pulaski Technical College Foundation Board and The Catholic High School Foundation. Through these positions, he has garnered close ties to his community.
“Potbelly very carefully selects our franchisees, entrepreneurs and operators alike. It’s important our brand is represented by people with a commitment to their community and proven entrepreneurial success. With Ryan’s experience running our successful Little Rock location, we have the utmost confidence in his ability to grow the brand in Arkansas,” said Rick Fossali, senior director of domestic franchising for Potbelly Sandwich Shop. “As every new sandwich shop is designed to resemble the community in which it resides, we’re confident that Ryan will build sandwich shops that are custom made for Little Rock.”
Potbelly Sandwich Shop first opened in Chicago in 1977, and now includes more than 350 shops across the United States. There are also 30-plus franchise shops in the United States and abroad, and the company is projecting more franchised shops to open in 2016.
For additional information, visit www.Potbelly.com.
About Potbelly Sandwich Shop
Potbelly Corporation is a fast-growing neighborhood sandwich concept offering toasty warm sandwiches, signature salads and other fresh menu items served by engaging people in an environment that reflects the Potbelly brand. Our Vision is for our customers to feel that we are their “Neighborhood Sandwich Shop” and to tell others about their great experience. Our Mission is to make people really happy and to improve every day. Our Passion is to be “The Best Place for Lunch.” The Company owns and operates over 350 shops in the United States and our franchisees operate over 30 shops domestically, in the Middle East and in the United Kingdom. For more information, please visit our website at www.potbelly.com.
SOURCE Potbelly Sandwich Shop
All Points Public Relations
204 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Meet Mark Jameson, FASTSIGNS, Executive Vice President, Franchise Support & Development (4 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings Donates $730,000 to Local Boys & Girls Clubs Through Community Day Event (4 views)
- V’s Barbershop Franchise Opportunities (4 views)
- Bennigan’s Serves Up ‘Summer Shenanigans’ (4 views)
- Cottman Transmission and Total Auto Care Celebrates Outstanding Achievements at 2016 Annual Convention (4 views)
- Shoney’s Ready to Show Dads Lots of Love, Fresh Food, Great Value, Friendly Service and FREE Pecan Pie on Father’s Day (4 views)
- Hotshots Sports Bar and Grill Opens New Franchise Locations in El Dorado, AR and Concord, NC (4 views)
- California Tortilla Adds Second Location in Central Florida, More to Follow in Fall 2016 (4 views)
- CycleBar® Collaborates With American Heart Association/American Stroke Association to Improve Heart Health (3 views)
- SONIC® Introduces New Loaded Cheddar Dogs, Expanding Offerings in New $5 SONIC Boom Box* (3 views)
- Anago Cleaning Systems Named a Top Low Cost Franchise by Entrepreneur Magazine (3 views)
- Smoothie King Continues Aggressive International Expansion Efforts (3 views)
- DRNK & QWENCH Announces Huge Development News! (3 views)
- Louisville KY Center Owner Don Harris Celebrates His First Year with Cottman (3 views)