- Sub Headline: The Beloved Shop Will Bring Its Toasty Warm Sandwiches, Signature Shakes And Live Music To Downtown Toledo
- Franchise URL: http://www.potbelly.com
- Listed: May 20, 2016 9:20 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
May 20, 2016 (FranchisePOD.com) TOLEDO, Ohio – Potbelly Sandwich Shop announced today that it will bring a second location to Toledo, opening later this year in a unique three-story building at 413 Madison Ave. in the downtown area. The widely acclaimed neighborhood hangout is known for its signature toasted sandwiches, hand-dipped milkshakes and live, local music.
Potbelly shops have earned a reputation in communities across the United States for having delicious food, fun décor and fresh tunes. Local resident Jeff Gibbs, the shop’s franchise owner, also owns the existing Potbelly location in Toledo at 4038 Talmadge Road.
“It has been a thrill to watch downtown Toledo during its resurgence and business renaissance” said Gibbs, a lifelong Toledo resident. “We know downtown Toledo is now ready for Potbelly’s mouthwatering toasted sandwiches and hand-dipped milkshakes. We are thrilled to soon serve residents in both the downtown district and suburban areas.”
Gibbs will oversee both Potbelly Sandwich Shops in Toledo, including handling the shop’s day-to-day operations, hiring new staff and booking local musicians.
“We couldn’t be more pleased about Jeff opening his second location in Toledo,” said Rick Fossali, senior director of domestic franchising for Potbelly Sandwich Shop. “Potbelly is very careful about the owners and operators who franchise with us. It’s important that our brand is associated with people who have an entrepreneurial mindset and are connected to their communities. Jeff is the perfect embodiment of those ideals.”
Potbelly Sandwich Shop first opened in Chicago in 1977, and now includes more than 375 shops across the United States. There are also 30-plus franchise shops in the United States and abroad.
The operation and delivery hours at Potbelly’s newest location in Toledo will be announced at a later date.
For more information, visit www.potbelly.com.
Potbelly Corporation is a fast-growing neighborhood sandwich concept offering toasty warm sandwiches, signature salads and other fresh menu items served by engaging people in an environment that reflects the Potbelly brand. Our Vision is for our customers to feel that we are their “Neighborhood Sandwich Shop” and to tell others about their great experience. Our Mission is to make people really happy and to improve every day. Our Passion is to be “The Best Place for Lunch.” The Company owns and operates over 375 shops in the United States and our franchisees operate over 30 shops domestically, in the Middle East and in the United Kingdom. For more information, please visit our website at www.potbelly.com.
All Points Public Relations
203 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (1 views)
- Sport Clips: Meet Our Team Leaders in New York… Tony & Danielle Reilly (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS of Kirkland’s Shugarts acquires Stanford Signs in Redmond, WA (1 views)
- Del Taco Unveils a Taco Worthy of Its Name (1 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® FRANCHISEE ACQUIRES MAMMOTH SIGNS (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- New FASTSIGNS Sign Franchise Opens In Farmington, New Mexico (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- Hooters Expands in Southern California with New Plaza Bonita Mall Location in National City, CA (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS OF KIRKLAND ACQUIRES STANFORD SIGNS (1 views)
- Maui Wowi Gets Hot and Cold This Summer with Seasonal Offerings (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Sponsors National Business Media Show In Fort Lauderdale, Florida February 16-18 (1 views)
- “Best Gelato In America” Morano Gelato Announces Launch Of Franchise System (1 views)
- 16 Handles and AriZona Beverages Celebrate National Iced Tea Month (1 views)