- Sub Headline: The beloved shop brings signature shakes, sandwiches and live music to Iowa State University.
- Franchise URL: http://www.potbelly.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 5:24 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 25, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // AMES, Iowa – Potbelly Sandwich Shop announced today that its Ames location will open in April. Located across the street from the Iowa State University Memorial Union building, the widely acclaimed neighborhood hangout will feature toasty warm sandwiches, hand-dipped milkshakes and live, local music that make it “The Best Place for Lunch.”
Potbelly has earned a reputation in communities across the United States for having delicious food, fun décor and fresh tunes. Paul Goldammer, the owner of the new Ames sandwich shop, discovered Potbelly in Minneapolis before opening up his first shop in Sioux Falls.
“I was smitten with Potbelly from the moment I discovered it in Minneapolis,” said Goldammer. “It’s the perfect neighborhood spot to sit down and relax. Not to mention, the food is delicious.
Goldammer is opening the sandwich shop to a community with an emphatic excitement for new brands. Many eager fans have already grown to love the brand during their time throughout other areas of the Midwest, specifically Chicago, where Potbelly has an established presence.
“I’m proud to bring Potbelly Sandwich Shop to Ames and the great state of Iowa. Students and locals alike will be excited to have a brand new hangout where they can enjoy a warm, delicious meal and some fresh, local music,” Goldammer added. “Many people here are familiar with the concept, so they’ll be happy to know there’s one coming to Ames.”
Ames’ Potbelly Sandwich Shop is open everyday from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m.
“Paul has proven time and time again that he is a perfect fit for the Potbelly family. We couldn’t be more pleased to have him share our delicious shakes and sandwiches with fans in Ames,” said Rick Fossali, senior director of domestic franchising for Potbelly Sandwich Shop. “We’re confident that the Ames Potbelly Sandwich Shop will be a neighborhood staple in no time.”
Potbelly Sandwich Shop first opened in Chicago in 1977, and now includes more than 300 shops across the United States. There are also 20-plus franchise shops in the United States and abroad, and the company is projecting more franchised shops to open through the end of 2016.
For additional information, visit www.Potbelly.com.
About Potbelly Sandwich Shop
Potbelly Corporation is a fast-growing neighborhood sandwich concept offering toasty warm sandwiches, signature salads and other fresh menu items served by engaging people in an environment that reflects the Potbelly brand. Our Vision is for our customers to feel that we are their “Neighborhood Sandwich Shop” and to tell others about their great experience. Our Mission is to make people really happy and to improve every day. Our Passion is to be “The Best Place for Lunch.” The Company owns and operates over 300 shops in the United States and our franchisees operate over 30 shops domestically, in the Middle East and in the United Kingdom. For more information, please visit our website at www.potbelly.com.
SOURCE Potbelly Sandwich Shop
All Points Public Relations
355 total views, 3 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (4 views)
- Signal 88 Security, a Premier Security Services Franchise, Announces Strategic Growth Plan to Add Locations Nationwide (3 views)
- Go Burrito Announces Plans to Launch Franchise Opportunities (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISEE PROVIDES SIGNS OF SUPPORT FOR BIG BROTHERS BIG SISTERS (2 views)
- Freddy’s Frozen Custard & Steakburgers Celebrates 15 Years of Success (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® CENTER OPENS IN FARMINGTON, NEW MEXICO (2 views)
- Speedpro Imaging’s August 2017 Franchisee In Focus: Shira Kollins, Chicago, Illinois (2 views)
- Smashburger’s New Triple Double Cheeseburger Irks California’s Giant In-N-Out Burger (2 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (1 views)
- E-2 Visa Holders Welcome As Nestlé® Toll House® Café by Chip® Franchisees (1 views)