- Sub Headline: The beloved shop brings signature shakes, sandwiches and live music to the Permian Basin
- City: Midland
- State: Texas
- Franchise URL: http://www.potbelly.com
- Listed: March 27, 2016 5:02 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
March 25, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // MIDLAND, Texas – Potbelly Sandwich Shop announced that its Midland location will open in April. The shop is located on the west side of town, near Security Bank Ballpark. The widely acclaimed neighborhood hangout will feature toasty warm sandwiches, hand-dipped milkshakes and live, local music, all making it “The Best Place for Lunch.”
Potbelly has earned a reputation in communities across the United States for having delicious food, fun décor and fresh tunes. Dora and Kase Braun, the owners of the new shop, each have more than a decade of restaurant industry experience.
“Ever since we first tried Potbelly in Houston, we’ve been in love with the concept,” said Dora. “It’s the perfect neighborhood spot to sit down and relax or take your meal to go. Not to mention, delicious. We can’t wait to bring our favorite shop to Midland.”
Dora and Kase are opening the sandwich shop alongside operating partner Sonja Gutierrez, who hails from nearby Greenwood and has worked with the Brauns in the restaurant industry for years. Gutierrez will manage the shop’s day-to-day operations, including hiring staff and booking local musicians.
“Midland is the ideal home for our Potbelly shop,” Gutierrez added. “The area’s tight-knit community is excited to have a new hangout where they can enjoy a warm, delicious meal and some fresh, local music. Now, those of us in Midland will no longer have to drive for hours to enjoy a warm Potbelly sandwich.”
Potbelly Sandwich Shop first opened in Chicago in 1977, and now includes more than 300 shops across the United States. There are also 20-plus franchise shops in the United States and abroad, and the company is projecting more franchised shops to open through the end of 2015.
Midland’s Potbelly Sandwich Shop will open everyday from 10 a.m. – 10 p.m.
For additional information, visit www.Potbelly.com.
About Potbelly Sandwich Shop
Potbelly Corporation is a fast-growing neighborhood sandwich concept offering toasty warm sandwiches, signature salads and other fresh menu items served by engaging people in an environment that reflects the Potbelly brand. Our Vision is for our customers to feel that we are their “Neighborhood Sandwich Shop” and to tell others about their great experience. Our Mission is to make people really happy and to improve every day. Our Passion is to be “The Best Place for Lunch.” The Company owns and operates over 300 shops in the United States and our franchisees operate over 30 shops domestically, in the Middle East and in the United Kingdom. For more information, please visit our website at www.potbelly.com.
SOURCE Potbelly Sandwich Shop
All Points Public Relations
256 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Watch how FASTSIGNS helped this printer with our Co-Brand program grow their business by more than 40% (2 views)
- Creamistry Continues California Expansion (2 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (2 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (2 views)
- After Floods Swept Through Louisiana, Sport Clips Team Members Band Together to Rebuild a Devastated Community (2 views)
- Floyd Mayweather Expands Business Empire, Announces Mayweather Boxing & Fitness (2 views)
- LOCAL FASTSIGNS FRANCHISE HOSTED A WEEK-LONG OPEN HOUSE (2 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Qualities of a Hero (1 views)
- School Of Rock Names Anthony Padulo Chief Development Officer (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)
- Veterans Find Second Career as VaporFi Franchise Owners (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)