- Sub Headline: Largest Franchise Provider of Accessibility and Mobility Equipment Increases System-wide Sales by 93 Percent in Two Years; Poised to Open 10 Additional Locations in 2016 and Reach 100 Franchise Owners in Three Years
- Franchise URL: http://www.101Mobility.com
- Listed: June 14, 2016 5:16 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
WILMINGTON, N.C. (FranchisePOD.com) June 13, 2016 – Walking up the stairs. Getting in the car. Taking a shower. These are a few of the daily tasks that would be nearly impossible for more than 30 million Americans without the help of mobility equipment. Effectively supporting their diverse needs is a rising leader in the franchise space: 101 Mobility. The nation’s first and largest full-service franchise for accessibility and mobility equipment has quickly grown to more than 145 territories nationwide as demand accelerates among the aging and disabled populations.
“Before 101 Mobility, the mobility and accessibility industry was highly fragmented; communities didn’t have the support of a team of local professionals to provide in-home consultations and install mobility equipment correctly,” said Dave Pazgan, co-founder and president of 101 Mobility. “The team behind 101 Mobility’s founding saw the needs of the industry were vastly diverse and not being properly served. We began by building strong partnerships with the top manufacturers of mobility products and placing a high focus on a customer experience that seeks to inform customers about their possible solutions, rather than sell them on products.”
Everyday, 10,000 people living in the U.S. turn 65¹. For the foreseeable future, the demand for mobility equipment in private residences and businesses throughout the United States will continue to rise. As this large segment of the population reaches senior citizen age, they are turning to mobility equipment in their homes as an alternative to rehabilitation centers or assisted living. Serving residential, commercial, and medical clients, 101 Mobility offers a wide range of mobility equipment including: stair lifts, auto lifts, wheelchair ramps, vertical lifts, porch lifts and more. The company also offers a rental program for families who are experiencing a wide range of illnesses resulting in evolving mobility challenges. This program provides franchise owners with an additional recurring revenue stream and more opportunities to be a valued partner in their communities.
The spending power of the wealthiest retired population in the history of the country is one of the factors that has driven 101 Mobility to a 93 percent increase in revenue between 2013 and 2015. The franchise also benefits from the large segment of the population affected by short-term or life-long illnesses and disabilities. In fact, the growing market of the disabled accounts for $175 billion in discretionary spending each year².
“The customer experience is where 101 Mobility has been able to stand apart with our core values reflecting our commitment to providing a level of customer service that is unmatched in the industry,” Pazgan added. “Our franchise owners live in the communities they serve, they care about the customer, they are passionate and are willing to go above and beyond for their customers.”
Due to high consumer demand, 101 Mobility began franchising in 2010 and added more franchises in the past year than in the previous two years. Today, with 54 franchise owners operating more than 145 territories across the United States, the company is on the fast track to adding another 100 franchisees in the next five years in major markets throughout North America. The company is looking for prospective franchise partners who are interested in operating multiple territories in major markets as well as owner-operators. Nearly 90 percent of 101 Mobility’s franchise system is comprised of multi-unit owners.
Outside of the market potential, 101 Mobility is attracting entrepreneurs with a sophisticated and scalable alternative to the already over-saturated elder care industry. Ambitious entrepreneurs have the opportunity to fill a niche and build something bigger than themselves in a rewarding and profitable industry. 101 Mobility provides franchise owners with the ability to work on growing their business while the home office actively supports them in various operational areas, such as marketing, sales, vendor relations, etc. The ideal franchise candidate doesn’t need previous industry experience; rather, they should excel in building and managing teams, problem solving, customer service and relationship building. With a relatively low initial investment of $114,000 – $210,000, owners can begin building capital almost immediately.
For more information about the franchise opportunity, visit: http://101mobilityfranchise.com/ or call 888-595-4612.
About 101 Mobility
Founded in 2008, 101 Mobility franchises are among the nation’s first full-service providers and installers of personal accessibility and mobility equipment. Through solid partnerships with top manufacturers, the company offers a full line of high quality products and equipment for residential and commercial clients, including: stair lifts, auto lifts, ramps, porch lifts, patient lifts, power wheelchairs, scooters and more. 101 Mobility’s system of 50-plus franchises operating more than 145 territories across the United States are backed by a team of local professionals that provide free in-home consultations and install mobility equipment with the safety and mobility needs of the customer in mind. For more information, visit http://101mobility.com/.
SOURCE 101 Mobility
Fishman Public Relations
370 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Sales Training Helps Convert Former Police Officers to Sales People (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- Hurricane Harvey: How You Can Help (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® International, Inc. CEO Catherine Monson to Speak at U.S. Chamber of Commerce Small Business Series (2 views)
- World-Famous Donut Bar to Offer Exclusive Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- NEW FASTSIGNS® LOCATION OPENS IN CORAL SPRINGS (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON NAMED IN TOP 20 FACES OF FRANCHISING (2 views)
- AAMCO Expanding Brand’s Footprint With 18 New Centers Nationwide (1 views)
- The Patrol Difference from Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Club Pilates Named America’s Fourth Fastest-Growing Company by Inc. Magazine (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Recruiting Franchisees to Drive Aggressive Growth During International Franchise Expo in New York City June 15-17 (1 views)
- Tropical Smoothie Cafe Signs 100th Franchise Agreement Of 2017 (1 views)