- Sub Headline: Primrose Schools® across the U.S. Experience Record-Breaking Fundraising Year
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Listed: December 15, 2015 12:59 pm
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA – Dec. 15, 2015 // FranchisePOD.com // – Primrose Schools, a high-quality early education and care provider, raised a record-breaking $622,500 this year for national and local children’s charities. More than 300 preschools across the country contributed to this effort, demonstrating the company’s mission to forge a path toward a brighter future for all children.
Fundraising occurred primarily through local Spring Fling and other school events, held annually at Primrose schools. The events provide Primrose families the opportunity to celebrate while giving back to their communities and children who need it most. Spring Fling events are part of Primrose Promise?, the franchise company’s corporate social responsibility program designed to fulfill the company’s commitment to give without expectation.
“Giving back is an integral part of our mission at Primrose,” said Jo Kirchner, president and CEO of Primrose Schools. “We are thankful for our Primrose families who help make our fundraising efforts so successful every year and for our national charitable partners, Save the Children® and Reach Out and Read®, for helping us make a difference in the lives of children in the greatest need.”
Of the money raised, about half will go to local charities and the remaining amount will be donated to Save the Children and Reach Out and Read through the Primrose Children’s Foundation, Primrose Schools’ not-for-profit organization. The Primrose Children’s Foundation combines the fundraising efforts of all Primrose schools to create a greater positive impact for children in need. The balance was donated to local charities chosen by each school.
Save the Children is the world’s top independent charity for children in need and the newest national partner of Primrose Schools. The organization has robust and impactful programs in the United States, such as child sponsorship and emergency preparedness, that provide children living in poverty with the skills and resources they need to succeed in school and in life.
Primrose Schools’ longtime partner, Reach Out and Read, focuses its efforts on promoting early literacy. Since its inception in 2005, the Primrose Children’s Foundation has donated more than $1.56 million to the organization.
The top 2015 school fundraising contributors to the Primrose Children’s Foundation were Primrose School of Shady Hollow in Austin, Texas, Primrose School of Midtown at Colony Square in Atlanta, Ga. and Primrose School of Eagle Springs in Houston, Texas.
To learn more about the spirit of giving in Primrose schools across the country, visit PrimroseSchools.com/about-us.
About Primrose Schools
Founded in 1982, Primrose Schools is the nation’s leader in providing a premier, early education and care experience in more than 300 schools in 25 states. Each Primrose school is independently owned and operated by Franchise Owners who partner with parents to help children build the right foundation for future learning and life, and offer an environment that helps children have fun while nurturing Active Minds, Healthy Bodies and Happy Hearts®. Primrose is the first early childhood education organization in the country to receive AdvancED Corporation Systems Accreditation under the new Standards for Quality Early Learning Schools. For more information, visit www.PrimroseSchools.com, follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube, and explore our blog.
About Reach Out and Read
Reach Out and Read is an evidence-based, national nonprofit organization that promotes early brain development, literacy and school readiness by giving new books to children and advice to parents about the importance of reading aloud at regular pediatric checkups. Nationwide, Reach Out and Read’s 20,000 doctors and nurses serve 4 million children annually at 5,000 hospitals, health centers, and clinics in all 50 states, with a focus on serving families in low-income communities. For more information, please visit www.ReachOutandRead.org.
About Save the Children
Save the Children invests in childhood – every day, in times of crisis and for our future. In the United States and around the world, we are dedicated to ensuring every child has the best chance for success. Our pioneering programs give children a healthy start, the opportunity to learn and protection from harm. Our advocacy efforts provide a voice for children who cannot speak for themselves. As the leading expert on children, we inspire and achieve lasting impact for millions of the world’s most vulnerable girls and boys. By transforming children’s lives now, we change the course of their future and ours. www.SavetheChildren.org.
SOURCE Primrose Schools
227 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (7 views)
- Sport Clips Franchise Opportunities (6 views)
- Brightway Insurance Celebrates Ninth Anniversary (81 views)
- Always Best Care Announces New Owner Of Burlington Territory (67 views)
- New Cherry Blow Dry Bar Coming to Marlton, NJ (60 views)
- Tin Drum Asian Kitchen Taps Hot Foodie Trend with New Poke Menu Offerings (58 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (57 views)
- Anytime Fitness Flexes Development Plans for Alabama (57 views)
- Pizza Factory Scores Big with San Jose Sharks Partnership (55 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (52 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (49 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (45 views)
- Dallas Cowboys and 7-Eleven Partner on Limited-Edition Collectible Cup (43 views)
- Weight Watchers® And The American Cancer Society® Team Up To Showcase The Power Of Community Through Project L.I.F.T. (39 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Targets Veterans to Fulfill Overwhelming Demand (7 views)