- Sub Headline: Primrose Schools® seeks passionate entrepreneurs for suburban and urban franchise opportunities
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.primroseschools.com
- Listed: January 15, 2016 8:46 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, Jan. 15, 2016 /FranchisePOD.com/ — Primrose Schools, a leading early childhood education and care franchise, has identified metro-Philadelphia as a key growth market with increasing demand for high-quality education and care services. To meet this need, the franchising company is actively seeking entrepreneurs with a passion for educating the next generation of leaders at The Franchise Expo on Jan. 15-16 at Hall C of the Pennsylvania Convention Center.
The child care franchising industry continues to expand as more and more Americans recognize the importance of a solid educational foundation for young children. According to the 2015 Franchise Grade Report, children’s services franchises are considered one of the fastest growing franchise sectors in the country. Primrose Schools has experienced this demand firsthand in both urban and suburban schools across the country. In fact, last year the company saw an all-time high enrollment average of 85 percent for its mature schools, one of the highest ratings in the child care industry. At The Franchise Expo, Primrose Schools wants to meet entrepreneurs with a heart for children and expertise to take advantage of the opportunities in Philadelphia and the surrounding areas.
“Our research and local community insights continue to identify Philadelphia as a growth market for Primrose Schools, and we’re noticing that the traditional suburban school is not the only model in high demand,” said Chris Goethe, VP of Franchising at Primrose Schools. “As U.S. cities continue to grow, we’re working with community planners to include educational centers in multi-use developments in the city, changing the tagline, ‘live, work play’ to ‘live, work, play and educate’.”
Allison P. Wilson-Maher, Franchise Owner of Primrose School of Center City Philadelphia, recognized the need for quality early education in Philadelphia when she was expecting her first child. As someone who thrived in the bustle of city life, she was frustrated with the lack of quality child care nearby. She discovered Primrose Schools and knew it would meet her needs while solving a problem for so many Philadelphia parents. Construction starts early this year on Allison’s Primrose school that will be located within a high-rise building in Center City Philadelphia.
“Philadelphia is a place teeming with ‘eds and meds,’ which means it is a hub for highly educated professionals and physicians who want to raise their families in the city,” said Allison P. Wilson-Maher, Primrose School of Center City Philadelphia. “When our school opens this summer, I am thrilled to offer the unparalleled Primrose Experience to other families in the Center City market, as well as continue to integrate my lifelong passion for education into my professional life.”
Entrepreneurs interested in learning more about Primrose Schools franchise opportunities in the Philadelphia area or other mid-Atlantic markets can stop by the company’s booth at The Franchise Expo or visit www.franchise.primroseschools.com. Chris Goethe will also lead a session at the show on Saturday, Jan. 16 on “How to Maximize Your Relationship with Your Franchisor” to guide prospective Franchise Owners as they navigate the first few months as part of a franchise system.
As announced last year, Primrose identified 12 Philadelphia-area communities ready for immediate expansion due to strong demand for high-quality early education and care, entrepreneurial interest and available real estate opportunities. These include: Lower Makefield, Doylestown, Jamison, Maple Glen, Ambler, Montgomeryville, Kulpsville, Collegeville, Exton, Washington Township, Sicklerville and Chadds Ford.
This information is not intended as an offer to sell, or the solicitation of an offer to buy, a franchise. It is for information purposes only. Franchise offerings are made by Franchise Disclosure Document and are only made in states in which Primrose Schools is authorized to sell franchises.
About Primrose Schools®
Founded in 1982, Primrose Schools is the nation’s leader in providing a premier early education and care experience in more than 300 schools in 25 states. Each Primrose school is independently owned and operated by Franchise Owners, who partner with parents to help children build the right foundation for future learning and life, and offer an environment that helps children have fun while nurturing Active Minds, Healthy Bodies and Happy Hearts®. Primrose offers Franchise Owners an industry-leading proprietary early education blueprint and delivery model, as well as financial security, autonomy and a sense of purpose. For more information, visit www.PrimroseFranchise.com, follow us on Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter and YouTube, and explore our blog.
SOURCE Primrose Schools
204 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® SPONSORS CANADA’S LARGEST FRANCHISE SHOW IN CALGARY, ALBERTA FEBRUARY 11-12 (2 views)
- Something Old, Something New Comes To Richardson With Opening Of Newest Mr. Gatti’s Restaurant (2 views)
- Fun Bus Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Costa Vida Rides Waves through 2016 with 14 Signed Agreements (2 views)
- Sport Clips: A Team That Puts Community First (2 views)
- SweetFrog Launches Pokémon GO In-Store Takeover and Social Media Contest (1 views)
- Spring-Green Welcomes Newest Franchise Owner John Gerrard (1 views)
- Parker-Anderson Enrichment Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS 2016 Outside Sales Summit (1 views)
- Huey Magoo’s Chicken Tenders Announces New Board Members Formerly Of Wingstop Restaurants (1 views)
- Skyhawks Sports Franchise Opportunities (1 views)
- CREAM Northridge Celebrates One Year Anniversary with Free Mini Ice Cream Sandwiches (1 views)
- Mother and Son Duo Start Family Business With Signal 88 Security (1 views)
- Denny Hamlin and Sport Clips Honor Military at Ft. Bragg, Unveil “Throwback” Scheme for Darlington Race Weekend (1 views)