- Sub Headline: Football fans seeking to "bench" their chicken wings can visit a Pretzelmaker location to pick up a Box of Bites.
- City: Atlanta
- State: Georgia
- Franchise URL: http://www.pretzelmaker.com
- Listed: February 2, 2016 7:31 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
February 02, 2016 // FranchisePOD.com // ATLANTA – Chicken wings have been a centerpiece of playoff game parties for the past 49 years, but this year, Pretzelmaker is urging football fans to “Fling the Wing, and Bring the Bite” by benching the messy old snack in favor of a new star player – pretzel bites. Football fans devoured more than one billion wings during last year’s big game, resulting in millions of sticky fingers, plenty of orange stains on the couch and even unnecessary roughness on the digestive system. It’s time to call an audible.
This year’s tailgate must-have snack is Pretzelmaker’s Box of Bites—a shareable snack that features a triple-option rushing attack of different Pretzel Bite products in one box. Mix and match by choosing from bite-sized favorites like Mini Pretzel Dogs, Mozzarella Stuffed Bites, Flavored Bites (garlic, ranch, cinnamon sugar and parmesan) or Salted/Unsalted Pretzel Bites. Customers can scoop up a Box of Bites at any Pretzelmaker location before the big game kicks off.
“Our Box of Bites is a great way for our customers to share their favorite Pretzelmaker flavors with friends and family,” said Lisa Cheatham, Director of Marketing, Pretzelmaker. “This year, we hope football fans will share their Box of Bites at their tailgates and playoff game parties. After all, no pretzel bite has ever been flagged for being too spicy!”
Pretzelmaker is known for fresh delicious pretzels and product innovation. With stores across the U.S., the bakery has thousands of loyal fans and is the original creator of the Pretzel Dog, Pretzel Bites and Mozzarella Stuffed Bites.
For more information and store locations, visit our website www.pretzelmaker.com or join us on social media: follow @pretzelmaker on Twitter; add @pretzelmakerpics on Instagram; follow “Pretzelmaker” on Snapchat; or become a fan of the brand on Facebook www.facebook.com/pretzelmaker. Join the fun and show us how you bring the bite by using the hashtag #flingthewing.
Pretzelmaker is managed by Global Franchise Group, LLC, the strategic brand management company and franchisor behind Pretzelmaker®, Great American Cookies®, Marble Slab Creamery®, MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery® and Hot Dog on a Stick™.
Notes to Editors:
Excellent interview and photo opportunity – To request an interview with Pretzelmaker representatives, to obtain photos, graphics or b-roll, please contact Emily Meier at firstname.lastname@example.org or 410-902-5054. Media drops of Pretzelmaker products are also available.
About Pretzelmaker® – www.pretzelmaker.com
Since 1991, Pretzelmaker® has specialized in serving fresh baked, hand-rolled soft pretzel products, dipping sauces and beverages. Long recognized as an innovator in their industry, the brand is credited with inventing the popular Pretzel Dog, Mini Pretzel Dogs, and the portable Pretzel Bites. Following integration in 2010, the Pretzelmaker® brand now also includes Pretzel Time®. Pretzelmaker® is currently the second largest soft pretzel concept in the United States and is also rapidly expanding worldwide with locations in Canada, Guam and Mexico.
About Global Franchise Group, LLC – www.globalfranchise.com
Global Franchise Group, LLC is a strategic brand management company with a mission of championing franchise brands and the people who build them. The company owns a portfolio of franchise brands that includes five primary quick service restaurant (QSR) franchise concepts: Great American Cookies®, Hot Dog on a Stick™, Marble Slab Creamery®, MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery®, and Pretzelmaker®. The brands are managed by GFG Management, LLC, a subsidiary of Global Franchise Group, LLC. Global Franchise Group, LLC is a portfolio company of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners, an independent investment firm, with approximately $7 billion of capital under management and substantial franchise management experience.
228 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- FASTSIGNS® LEVERAGING EPSON-3M ULTRACHROME GS3 INK IN EPSON SURECOLOR S-SERIES SOLVENT PRINTERS (3 views)
- Local franchisees recognized for charitable giving (2 views)
- New Wag N’ Wash in Redmond Part of 15-Store Expansion Plan (2 views)
- Le Macaron French Pastries Satisfies Sweet Tooth with New Beverage Offerings (2 views)
- FASTSIGNS® Seeks Franchisees At ISA Sign Expo April 19-22 (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS: HOW SIGNS AND GRAPHICS HELP MAKE EVENTS MORE SUCCESSFUL (1 views)
- House Doctors of Somerset Commits to Another 10 Years (1 views)
- 10th Annual Tilted Kilt Calendar: Kilt Calendar Girls Across the Country Celebrate Launch (1 views)
- Cousins Subs® Makes It Better In Communities Across Wisconsin (1 views)
- Franchise growth, stylist opportunities, philanthropies and awards “Excite” at Sport Clips Haircuts National Huddle (1 views)
- FASTSIGNS® RECEIVES TWO HORIZON INTERACTIVE AWARDS FOR WEBSITE DESIGN & FUNCTIONALITY (1 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (1 views)
- GYMGUYZ Launches International Expansion with First Canadian Franchise Agreements (1 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (1 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (1 views)