Pretzelmaker® Invites Customers to Share a Message of Kindness for a Free Pretzel on National Pretzel Day
- Sub Headline: The gourmet pretzel shop encourages customers to share something warm with #warmthoughts on social media or give a compliment in-store in exchange for a free, warm pretzel on April 26
- Franchise URL: http://www.pretzelmaker.com or http://www.globalfranchise.com
- Listed: March 30, 2016 8:12 am
- Expires: This ad has expired
ATLANTA, March 30, 2016 /FrasnchisePOD.com/ — Stuff your wallet with compliments, and dough knot hold back! In celebration of National Pretzel Day, Pretzelmaker® is offering customers a warm treat in return for sharing a warm thought on Tuesday, April 26. Customers who share messages of kindness on social media using the hashtag #warmthoughts and show it in-store at participating Pretzelmaker locations will receive a FREE soft pretzel (original salted or unsalted). Pretzelmaker team members will also gladly accept an in-person compliment instead!
Each year, Pretzelmaker locations across the country give away thousands of free pretzels in honor of this delicious holiday, and this year Pretzelmaker® wants to spread messages of kindness through its “Share Something Warm” promotion. This marks the eighth year that Pretzelmaker has put a personal twist on the nationally celebrated holiday and Pretzelmaker wants to reward warm hearts with a guaranteed warm pretzel.
“Pretzelmaker’s favorite holiday – National Pretzel Day – is approaching, and what better way to celebrate than by putting a smile on someone else’s face,” said Lisa Cheatham, Director of Marketing, Pretzelmaker. “We are so thankful for our loyal customers and we look forward to sharing our own messages of gratitude through this promotion. We look forward to hearing pretzel lovers’ warm thoughts nationwide, and we invite folks to stop by a Pretzelmaker store on April 26 to enjoy a free pretzel on us.”
Pretzelmaker is known for fresh delicious pretzels and product innovation. With stores across the U.S., the brand has thousands of loyal fans and is the original creator of the Pretzel Dog, Pretzel Bites and Mozzarella Stuffed Bites.
For more information and store locations, visit our website www.pretzelmaker.com or join us on social media: follow @pretzelmaker on Twitter; add @pretzelmakerpics on Instagram; follow “Pretzelmaker” on Snapchat; or become a fan of the brand on Facebook www.facebook.com/pretzelmaker.
*Limit one offer per guest during the day of the promotion. Counts vary by store. Valid only at participating U.S. stores. No purchase necessary. No cash value.
About Pretzelmaker® – www.pretzelmaker.com
Since 1991, Pretzelmaker® has specialized in serving fresh baked, hand-rolled soft pretzel products, dipping sauces and beverages. Long recognized as an innovator in their industry, the brand is credited with inventing the popular Pretzel Dog, Mini Pretzel Dogs, and the portable Pretzel Bites. Following integration in 2010, the Pretzelmaker® brand now also includes Pretzel Time®. Pretzelmaker® is currently the second largest soft pretzel concept in the United States and is also rapidly expanding worldwide with locations in Canada, Guam, Saudia Arabia and Mexico.
About Global Franchise Group, LLC – www.globalfranchise.com
Global Franchise Group, LLC is a strategic brand management company with a mission of championing franchise brands and the people who build them. The company owns a portfolio of franchise brands that includes five primary quick service restaurant (QSR) franchise concepts: Great American Cookies®, Hot Dog on a Stick™, Marble Slab Creamery®, MaggieMoo’s Ice Cream & Treatery®, and Pretzelmaker®. The brands are managed by GFG Management, LLC, a subsidiary of Global Franchise Group, LLC. Global Franchise Group, LLC is a portfolio company of Levine Leichtman Capital Partners, an independent investment firm, with approximately $7 billion of capital under management and substantial franchise management experience.
263 total views, 1 today
Popular Ads Today
- Signal 88 Security Franchise Opportunities (2 views)
- Signal 88 Security Franchise: Why Signal 88? (5 views)
- Wetzel’s Pretzels Continues Nontraditional Unit Expansion with Successful Phoenix-Area Walmart Opening (4 views)
- FASTSIGNS INTERNATIONAL, INC. CEO CATHERINE MONSON TO SHARE SUCCESS STRATEGIES AT DALLAS C-SUITE NETWORK CONFERENCE (3 views)
- Jazen Tea Celebrates 5 Years With Free Drinks for a Year (3 views)
- Ziebart Announces New Product To Its Protection And Appearance Line-Up, Ceramic Z-Gloss® Paint Coating, Longest Lasting Paint Coating On The Market (3 views)
- Signal 88 Security: Reed Nyffeler On the Value of the Franchise Group (3 views)
- Scooter’s Coffee to Double Presence in Cedar Rapids (2 views)
- Security 101: Signal 88 Memorial Day Safety Tips (2 views)
- AtWork Group Ranked as One of the Largest Staffing Firms in the US (2 views)
- A Flavorful Fall Is Coming to Dunkin’ Donuts this Month (2 views)
- Shane Beard San Diego FASTSIGNS Franchisee Celebrates Over 20 years of Success (2 views)
- Any Lab Test Now Honored For First Time On Prestigious Inc. 5000 List (2 views)
- Buffalo Wild Wings-Owned R Taco Adds Five Locations (2 views)
- Topgolf Aiming for Richmond as 4th Virginia Location (2 views)